Machinima Partnership!

I think they claim that they will move you up to a higher cpm while you grow, but don't quote me on that. Do the affiliates still get the channel banner, custom thumbnails, scheduled uploader, etc?

Nope actually the affialate program`s cpm doesn`t get higher Its cpm is unfied but has a max of 2 dollars, after your 3 year term if your channel is big enough you can get actual machinima partnership in with theres a fixed cpm of 2.50$

Yes they get basic branding features.

NOTE : Alot of people mix up Machinima partnership and affialatship with directorship,ONLY directors can upload to the main Machinima channels (Realm,Respawn etc) although both partnership and affialatship have a chance of uploading to regional channels such as Machinima UK although only the bigger (affialate) channels (800-5k) are usually accepted to be directors for regional channels)

I think they claim that they will move you up to a higher cpm while you grow, but don't quote me on that. Do the affiliates still get the channel banner, custom thumbnails, scheduled uploader, etc?
Yes they get it. Which network gives the highest cpm?

Yes they get it. Which network gives the highest cpm?

Alloy and BentPixels own the highest paying CPMs.

Alloy own BBTV who take a huge chunk of money out of their partners pay cheques, so the money ends up actually very little especially with TGN(A sub network of one of BBTV`s subnetworks)

BentPixels owns the CMS used by : Konsole Kingz , Vultra , Your Daily Laughz , Preveo and one other I can`t remember

And what do you think about machinima? Is it worth it to join? If not then why is
Alloy and BentPixels own the highest paying CPMs.

Alloy own BBTV who take a huge chunk of money out of their partners pay cheques, so the money ends up actually very little especially with TGN(A sub network of one of BBTV`s subnetworks)

BentPixels owns the CMS used by : Konsole Kingz , Vultra , Your Daily Laughz , Preveo and one other I can`t remember
all the big youtubers with machinima

And what do you think about machinima? Is it worth it to join? If not then why is
all the big youtubers with machinima

I personally still want to go with Machinima despite the lower CPM ($1.20 for new guys I have heard). The larger Youtubers with them have an ok CPM right now (between $2 and $3 for the large one I think). Also, most of them were locked into contract before other networks such as Yeousch started offering gaming partnerships. Machinima also gets their larger partners sponsorships. Also the larger channel are directors, so they can upload to Machinima's hubs with millions of subscribers each. This is a large insentive for many of them to stay at Machinima. I don't really care about the money, so I want to go with Machinima for a few reasons. For one, it has been a dream of mine to partner with them before I even knew they offered money. I also want to become a director with them when I grow more. Also, I lost access to my last channel that was partnered by RPM, and they did NOTHING to get it back. I have heard that Machinima is very good at recovering accounts. I never got it back. :\

I personally still want to go with Machinima despite the lower CPM ($1.20 for new guys I have heard). The larger Youtubers with them have an ok CPM right now (between $2 and $3 for the large one I think). Also, most of them were locked into contract before other networks such as Yeousch started offering gaming partnerships. Machinima also gets their larger partners sponsorships. Also the larger channel are directors, so they can upload to Machinima's hubs with millions of subscribers each. This is a large insentive for many of them to stay at Machinima. I don't really care about the money, so I want to go with Machinima for a few reasons. For one, it has been a dream of mine to partner with them before I even knew they offered money. I also want to become a director with them when I grow more. Also, I lost access to my last channel that was partnered by RPM, and they did NOTHING to get it back. I have heard that Machinima is very good at recovering accounts. I never got it back. :\

a few things I have to point out, first off the highest RPM new channels can make is $1.
2) All old partners have just been cut by 10-30% and alot of them who are at the end of their contracts are being picked off by other networks.
3) Their channels may have big subscriber counts but their views have been terrible since about early 2011, e.g. Realm has over 1 million subs but gets 5-8k views per video!
4) Machinima may give sponserships to their huge channels plus good support but I can tell you, they seriously couldn`t care less about their smaller channels especially affialates

Yeah, that happens when you upload so many videos. They upload 2-10 videos a day on some of their hubs, so they bump each other out of sub feeds. And the $1 CPM is complete BS. I have signed their contracts. They have a fluctuating CPM. You make what the advertisers pay for your videos. If you have high audience retention, you make more money. I personally had between a $1 and $2.5 CPM most of the time that I was with them. They honored that and payed me just as they should. I never had below a $1 CPM. Other than their lack of getting my channel back, they were actually really good. The support team was amazing. I had an email conversation with one of their reps for a good month just talking of different ways I could grow my channel and such. They always replied within 48 hours (usually 24 or so) I guess everyone has their own experiences and ideas. How about we come to a little agreement though. TGN is the worst network of all time. :)

Yeah, that happens when you upload so many videos. They upload 2-10 videos a day on some of their hubs, so they bump each other out of sub feeds. And the $1 CPM is complete BS. I have signed their contracts. They have a fluctuating CPM. You make what the advertisers pay for your videos. If you have high audience retention, you make more money. I personally had between a $1 and $2.5 CPM most of the time that I was with them. They honored that and payed me just as they should. I never had below a $1 CPM. Other than their lack of getting my channel back, they were actually really good. The support team was amazing. I had an email conversation with one of their reps for a good month just talking of different ways I could grow my channel and such. They always replied within 48 hours (usually 24 or so) I guess everyone has their own experiences and ideas. How about we come to a little agreement though. TGN is the worst network of all time. :)
A $2.50 Cpm is a $1 RPM....
Plus a $1 - $2.50 CPM is terrible lol
Yes TGN and Acifin are the worst

A $2.50 Cpm is a $1 RPM....
Plus a $1 - $2.50 CPM is terrible lol
Yes TGN and Acifin are the worst
I thought you meant the highest a RPM partner can make is $1. I misread what you posted. RPM has a double meaning on YT. I don't really know about Acifin, but the money isn't a big deal to me right now. I just care about what network has the following and recourses to help me grow and have the most fun on Youtube.

I don't really know about Acifin, but the money isn't a big deal to me right now. I just care about what network has the following and recourses to help me grow and have the most fun on Youtube.
Amen to that man, money really isn't a big deal to me, what really makes me smile is that people watch and actually enjoy my videos

Back