Machinima Partnership!

Unless you have over 2K+ subs, this is just the affiliate program. They lock you in for 3 years and give you something that equates to roughly a .80$ CPM. They are a great company overall, but I wouldn't go for the affiliate partnership program personally.

Unless you have over 2K+ subs, this is just the affiliate program. They lock you in for 3 years and give you something that equates to roughly a .80$ CPM. They are a great company overall, but I wouldn't go for the affiliate partnership program personally.
ah[DOUBLEPOST=1356756288,1356756266][/DOUBLEPOST]
How did you write like that on your channel name?[DOUBLEPOST=1356739840,1356739817][/DOUBLEPOST]
How did you write like that on your channel?
I just used ALT codes to type it.

I think they claim that they will move you up to a higher cpm while you grow, but don't quote me on that. Do the affiliates still get the channel banner, custom thumbnails, scheduled uploader, etc?

Back