Machinima Partnership!

To be fair, that's how many of the large networks work as well. It's not a very good thing, but what are you going to do? You pretty much have to partner through one, so pick the best one that offers you the most, I suppose.

mate what's the problem with TGN? can you please elaborate your experience.. thanks

Thought so, i'm not partnered with them because I don't get near enough views/subs to join any partnership channel. :'(

mate what's the problem with TGN? can you please elaborate your experience.. thanks

1) TGN have terrible CPMs , I think their average is 39 cent , infact they took away the payments part of their forums because so much people were complaining.
2)they`ve been supposedly working on a dashboard for like 2 years at this point.
3) they have like 30 hubs so none of them get much views.
4) the former CEO acted like a rapist (always drooling and acting drunk in network announcments).[DOUBLEPOST=1356044087,1356043773][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thought so, i'm not partnered with them because I don't get near enough views/subs to join any partnership channel. :'(
You know many networks have a directorship appliction? which allow you to post to hubs without being partnered :)

Like:
Phazer : http://www.phazertv.com/director.php
VakuENT : http://www.youtube.com/user/VakuENT
Renova : http://renovanetwork.com/applications/directorship-application/

and theres loads more :)

Was that comment really necessary?

Those are fairly strong statements. Definitely should have worded it differently... or not at all.

Actually those are true statements, In the last announcement he made before "quiting" , he was licking his lips in a freaky manor through out the whole video and it was obvious that people who commented on the video were completely freaked out

Actually those are true statements, In the last announcement he made before "quiting" , he was licking his lips in a freaky manor through out the whole video and it was obvious that people who commented on the video were completely freaked out
It turned from "always" and "network announcments" to "last announcement". Make up your mind.

So, you're defaming him and saying he "acted like a rapist" based on a video (or videos) and video comments? For all you know he has a medical condition that we was trying to cope with.

Give the guy the benefit of the doubt and back off the character assassination.

The problem with Machinima is that they're known for locking people in long contracts, they used to make ones that didn't expire, ever. I don't know if that still happens or not, but it did in the past. They also lock you in at a rate, about $2 per 1,000 views. You can't go below that, but you can't go above either. They're also known for messing with the creative control of your content, so that's not good. Over all, I don't think Machinima is a good network to join. Then again, I joined TGN, and I'm very unhappy with them as of now, so I'm not really one to talk.
why are you very unhappy with them?

It turned from "always" and "network announcments" to "last announcement". Make up your mind.

So, you're defaming him and saying he "acted like a rapist" based on a video (or videos) and video comments? For all you know he has a medical condition that we was trying to cope with.

Give the guy the benefit of the doubt and back off the character assassination.

His last video before he "quit" had baby noises in the background.... he doesn`t have a baby. he admitted on twitter I added them in.

And he did them in all his videos[DOUBLEPOST=1356277386,1356277202][/DOUBLEPOST]
why are you very unhappy with them?
yah I really want to know too

Everyone is unhappy with TGN they have more people wanting to leave than wanted to join.

They may have 100% payout but 100% of hardly anything is hardly anything (usually less than $1)

They`ve been supposedly making their dashboard for 2 years now (without it partners have no way of seeing whether they`re getting paid the right amount or not)
and from pictures they`ve been posting of the dashboard it doesn`t look as if it will be done anytime soon :(

In my eyes the biggest Problem at TGM was that they added to fast to many Channels that are making less then 50.000 Views each Month and everything went upside down when George announced that there are actually Channels on the Network that make a few thousand Dollar each Month.

After that those that make less started to cry everyone a river why they aren`t making the same among of Money instead of working on their own Channels improve their Quality/Content/...

Calls to George or the Support Team were recorded where those tried to blacklist the Network or People tried to drop out of the Network and couldn`t accept that it might take up to a month to get released from the Contract.

Overall the hole thing just proofed once more that the among of YouTuber that are not willing to actually work more and cry less is constantly increasing each Year and the hole thing reached in my eyes the tip of the iceberg when a few started to accuse TGN to remove Views from their YouTube Accounts.

Back