Machinima Partnership!

1) TGN have terrible CPMs , I think their average is 39 cent , infact they took away the payments part of their forums because so much people were complaining.
2)they`ve been supposedly working on a dashboard for like 2 years at this point.
3) they have like 30 hubs so none of them get much views.
4) the former CEO acted like a rapist (always drooling and acting drunk in network announcments).[DOUBLEPOST=1356044087,1356043773][/DOUBLEPOST]
You know many networks have a directorship appliction? which allow you to post to hubs without being partnered :)

Like:
Phazer : http://www.phazertv.com/director.php
VakuENT : http://www.youtube.com/user/VakuENT
Renova : http://renovanetwork.com/applications/directorship-application/

and theres loads more :)
Yup I have tried with some, but they always tend to pick the guys with alot of views already >.<

In my eyes the biggest Problem at TGM was that they added to fast to many Channels that are making less then 50.000 Views each Month and everything went upside down when George announced that there are actually Channels on the Network that make a few thousand Dollar each Month.

After that those that make less started to cry everyone a river why they aren`t making the same among of Money instead of working on their own Channels improve their Quality/Content/...

Calls to George or the Support Team were recorded where those tried to blacklist the Network or People tried to drop out of the Network and couldn`t accept that it might take up to a month to get released from the Contract.

Overall the hole thing just proofed once more that the among of YouTuber that are not willing to actually work more and cry less is constantly increasing each Year and the hole thing reached in my eyes the tip of the iceberg when a few started to accuse TGN to remove Views from their YouTube Accounts.

LOL, that wasn`t it at all it was that TGN was paying and still is paying them terribly, TGNs average CPM is under a dollar per 1000 views...

SO what do you think guys? Which network is the best? I would like to make money, now at socialblade It's not a money per views. So what do you think, which is the best network overall?[DOUBLEPOST=1356626856,1356616964][/DOUBLEPOST]machinima is cool!

SO what do you think guys? Which network is the best? I would like to make money, now at socialblade It's not a money per views. So what do you think, which is the best network overall?[DOUBLEPOST=1356626856,1356616964][/DOUBLEPOST]machinima is cool!

I think that the amount of money you make will not at all be determined by what network you are with. I have gained about 100+ subscribers in 1-2 months. Fullscreen didn't do that for me. Creator X network did not do that for me. i did that for me. I do research, i verify my information, I ensure that i give a certain type of video, and I consistently upload - even on nights I don't feel like it. You have to work at it to make money.

That being said.. I would definetly go with Creator X .. best in the business.. ;)

Yup I have tried with some, but they always tend to pick the guys with alot of views already >.<

You can become a director for Vultra (Network) if you want.

Just add shane.vultra on Skype[DOUBLEPOST=1356635353,1356635193][/DOUBLEPOST]

Any reasons for that?

I see your an affialate which means all you get is basic branding, low CPMs with a low NET pay split and an upload to MachinimaUS or MachinimaUK or MachinimaLatino(channels with under 6k subs on average) once every 8 months

That sounds to me like S-C-A-M not C-O-O-L!!

You can become a director for Vultra (Network) if you want.

Just add shane.vultra on Skype[DOUBLEPOST=1356635353,1356635193][/DOUBLEPOST]

Any reasons for that?

I see your an affialate which means all you get is basic branding, low CPMs with a low NET pay split and an upload to MachinimaUS or MachinimaUK or MachinimaLatino(channels with under 6k subs on average) once every 8 months

That sounds to me like S-C-A-M not C-O-O-L!!

Ok.. I'll bite.. What's a Director get.. out of curiosity?

Ok.. I'll bite.. What's a Director get.. out of curiosity?

I`m not sure if you mean for Vultra of for Machinima because you quoted both.

If Vultra : the ability to upload to our hub channels (Hub,Games,Sports,Music,HQ) [And if you`re a vultra partner you can also earn money off uploads to Vultra`s hubs]

If Machinima : Directors usually need around 10k subs before hand and known content then they get to upload to the main Machinima channels (Respawn,Realm etc)

Shane.Vultra, post: 161186, member: 5804"]1) TGN have terrible CPMs , I think their average is 39 cent , infact they took away the payments part of their forums because so much people were complaining.
2)they`ve been supposedly working on a dashboard for like 2 years at this point.
3) they have like 30 hubs so none of them get much views.
4) the former CEO acted like a rapist (always drooling and acting drunk in network announcments).

Dude, you recognize you /represent/ your company right? That, as a vultra representative, it will be seen that your comments will reflect that of Vultra? You're not doing your company any favors /at all/ by saying stuff like that.

Dude, you recognize you /represent/ your company right? That, as a vultra representative, it will be seen that your comments will reflect that of Vultra? You're not doing your company any favors /at all/ by saying stuff like that.
Agree, the person that talks to you on behalf of a network represents the network itself. I once talked to a guy form the Acifin Network that was really rude and told me that he didnt have time for my questions because i barely qualified tor the partnership. It goes without saying that i reject the network...

Back