Comedy looking to collab with someone to start a fake youtube drama

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWIG gainzzz

ok yeah tell me if you are interested but basically i want to pretend to start a fake argument on youtube with another youtube and we can throw arguments back and forth at each other but we can organis it secretly as a joke and just attempt to grow our channels together by making viewers wanna come back and watch the war unfold :) check out my channel and try find what you can insult ... IM IRISH TO so if any one who wants to collab in person from ireland

Last edited:
lol I just commented on another article about self promotion,

Bro let me say this! you do NOT need to do this! your view ratio is on point! :D

you dont think so? XD well like i am struggling to grow at the moment i find it very eat for views but very very hard to get subs[DOUBLEPOST=1456414183,1456413967][/DOUBLEPOST]and what got my view count up like mad was due to an argument i had with another youtuber XD hahaha

you dont think so? XD well like i am struggling to grow at the moment i find it very eat for views but very very hard to get subs[DOUBLEPOST=1456414183,1456413967][/DOUBLEPOST]and what got my view count up like mad was due to an argument i had with another youtuber XD hahaha

lol i understand bro! trust me your going to have people who will start arguments for no reason (i had it the other week) so you dont need to look for it bro :)

OK thanks for the advice :) and what's the best way to start working towards subs I don't know why I am struggling so much with it

OK this could be great all of us go for it[DOUBLEPOST=1456487160,1456486732][/DOUBLEPOST]I'll give you all pms on your channel when I can hope to hear of ye soon

I think this is a pretty good idea. If it doesn't create more traffic, at least you'll be putting out something entertaining consistently.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back