Challenge this

Loving YTtalk
Hi guys we are a funny eating challenge channel who eats crazy foods like worlds hottest pepper, blend 200 warheads, eat wasabi cupcakes ect and we are looking for a collab. If you don't have an eating challenge channel then no worries because we will feature JUST ABOUT ANYONE on our channel whos serious about their channel. all you have to do is feature us and that's it! We hope to hear from you guys and if you do like our content then smash that sub button and we will check out your channels as well. Have a great day!

haha thanks buddy I checked out your channel and subbed, love the weird questions vid! Trust me when I say that 10 beers in 10 mins might look easy but is no joke :)

Let us know how you do haha. no problem bro just keep up the good vids and if you want to feature eachothers channels let us know

Almost had the 10 beers down. The anticipation and build-up was definitely in the area :D Subbed and liked that video. Some very enjoyable content there. Will feature you as well, since I need more people to feature anyway haha

Thanks buddy ill check your channel out and feature you as well! I know I could have taken that challenge down bc I was talking a lot while drinking but it was a good effort. thanks for the like

Back