Comedy Looking to Collab! Is Anyone Interested?

Reaction score
My roommate and I host a weekend show called College and Bacon, where we do fun internet challenges, taste tests, games, etc. - pretty much whatever comes to mind. We currently have a little over 400 subscribers, and we are looking to collab with another dedicated YouTuber to help each other out and reach new audiences. If anyone is at all interested, please let me know! We don't care very much about subscriber count, but we would prefer you to have at least over 100! Thanks!

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Where are you from? And are you looking to meet up in person, or over Skype? (I'm probably not exactly the person you're looking for, but I can imagine other people have these questions ;) )

Reactions: CollegeAndBacon
Reaction score
Hello Dutchie in England!

We're totally open to different ideas. Since you're from a different country, maybe it would be fun to each do some kind of a foreign food taste test. You could give us suggestions as to what to try in our episode, and we could do the same for you? Again, we're open to a bunch of different things. Let me know your thoughts!

Reactions: Dutchie Abroad

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hello Dutchie in England!

We're totally open to different ideas. Since you're from a different country, maybe it would be fun to each do some kind of a foreign food taste test. You could give us suggestions as to what to try in our episode, and we could do the same for you? Again, we're open to a bunch of different things. Let me know your thoughts!
That is a nice idea indeed n.n Sadly I will be leaving the Netherlands in 6 days, so I don't have time to send you something Dutch n.n" I coud recommend some things though :)
Still curious to know where you are from.

Reaction score
We are from the United States! Yes definitely recommend some things for us, it doesnt matter if they are tasty or a bit exotic!