Gaming Looking to collab/grow channel with other people!

Brykonix

Hello Everyone! My name is Bryson but my social media name is Brykonix. I am 18, and play a whole variety of games and have a job so if I don't own the game, I will be able to purchase it if I feel like it! I am mainly just looking for someone to help grow our channels together and just get bigger, and aslo have fun! I mainly play PC but also have a Xbox One and plan to get a PS4 in the future so just a FYI.

Things I'd Appreciate(But isn't a must)
-Good Audio/Mic
-Discord over Skype plz
-Just be nice and not mean! Haha

Thank You!:)

Hello Everyone! My name is Bryson but my social media name is Brykonix. I am 18, and play a whole variety of games and have a job so if I don't own the game, I will be able to purchase it if I feel like it! I am mainly just looking for someone to help grow our channels together and just get bigger, and aslo have fun! I mainly play PC but also have a Xbox One and plan to get a PS4 in the future so just a FYI.

-Good Audio/Mic
-Discord over Skype plz

Hey I would like to collab with you. I have Minecraft and unturned on PC. My discord is Fichee_slays#9172 my skype is slays fichee and I meet all of your requirements

-Good Audio/Mic
-Discord over Skype plz

blue snowball ( thinking on getting a new mic and a ps4 as well lol)
DISCORD robot gamer plays#9769
i have a group that has a rule of not being mean so there you go hahahaha XD

-Good Audio/Mic
-Discord over Skype plz

Hey man, I have an Xbox One and am open to play a wide variety of games too. I see that you have Overwatch gameplay on your channel which I am really into. Maybe we could play some Overwatch? Either way my discord tag is Baedri#1246. Send me a message if you are interested in playing. Also, I just started my gaming channel so I am really smalll but just looking to have fun and play games with other people as we grow. :)

-Good Audio/Mic
-Discord over Skype plz

Hey if you're interested add my discord Seige #5880

Hey man, I'm all down for a collab. I have a good mic and my discord is Forr_z#0795 and I'm part Canadian, so I am very nice XD

Hey Bryson!

I'm Penny, 20 years old and from Georgia, US. I also play a huge variety of games and would love to collab w you! My discord is thedragonpenny#9732. My channel is Penny the Dragon, I should be the first one that pops up in search if my link doesn't work

Im down for a collab, my link won't work properly so search ExcelHD if you wanna check out my channel, I should be the first result

Back