Gaming Looking for people to join a gaming group (collaborating together, projects, podcast, ect.)

DigiMagic

Reaction score
As of now, I'm a fairly small YouTuber, only around 300 subscribers. I joined YouTube forever ago (if forever is 2 years), but, I can't seem to ever be happy with what I'm creating for one simple reason: it's horrible.

I can't solo commentate, it's not my thing. I picked a bad name, I can't do gfx for the life of me, and in general my channel just felt horrible, and I want to completely change that, no matter how long it takes. I've removed all of my videos, and I'm restarting, though on the same channel. I repicked a name (Digital Magic, still pretty bad, but, whatever. It's not about the name.) and spent about 10 minutes in paint.net designing a "logo."

Before I continue that though, I want to try and form some sort of group.

Like I've said, solo commentating is hard for me, and I know it's hard for a lot of other people. Plus, it's great to have a few friends who do YouTube too, or even just people to fool around with outside of recording. So, I've decided to form a group of sorts.

The group is not going to be a super professional and huge thing. There aren't going to be too many requirements, it's going to be simple. A bunch of YouTube gamers all looking for people like them, that's it.

There aren't going to be any listed out requirements besides having discord. People who want to join can friend me on discord, I'll ask them a few questions, and then they'll be added to a discord server for the group. Simple enough, right?

I'm warning everybody now though, I'm 13, so, in general we aren't going to really have people over 18 there.

For those of you wondering what kind of gamers I'm looking for, there isn't a specific kind. I play a ton of random games, recently Don't Starve has been my addiction, but, I'm really into other games too. CS:GO, Civilization, The Forest, Rust, Overwatch, Terraria, those are just a few I enjoy off of the top of my head. So, set genres don't exist.

My discord is Will#5030 for those of you who want to add me. I'm from the US too in case you're wondering, my timezone is EST and I'm on basically from 9AM to 3AM on weekdays and from like 12PM to 3AM on weekends. I do cyberschool too, so, I'm on a lot more.

Lybra

Reaction score
Hey I will gladly colab and help u even review or edit videos for u I mostly only do mobile stuff and I mostly only edit on mobile if u can check out my channel and subscribe and hit the bell if u like what u see My channel name is Lybra

The Redstone Rabbit

Reaction score
I'd love to collab as well![DOUBLEPOST=1521939541,1521939488][/DOUBLEPOST]my yt is https: // www . youtube . com / channel / UCC06qxXvfmXMWOTEJkAgJ3Q[DOUBLEPOST=1521939562][/DOUBLEPOST]aka the redstone rabbit