Status
Not open for further replies.

ZNRO

Hey everyone, my name is ZNRO (pronounced as zenero),

I am a gaming YouTuber with 14 subs, but i had previous channels that had subs up to 300 subs. Anyways, im looking for ANY gaming YouTuber that has subscribers between 5-50 subs. Obviously if you have more you can collab too but i doubt you would want to collab with someone that has 14 subs xD.

Honestly, i care more about the amount of views you are getting more than the amount of subs you have. If you are getting 5 views or more per video i would be more than happy to collab with you.

I am looking for a YouTuber with 2 things:
- Have good audio quality.
- Be 13/14 years or older.

What i can record:

I can record both on PC and xbox 360.
On PC i can record CS:GO, minecraft (minigames), Team Fortress 2, GMOD, and terraria.

On xbox 360 i can record CoD: Black Ops 2, Modern Warfare 2, Advanced Warfare, and Ghosts. As well as minecraft (i have a skywars map on it).

Please contact me on skype or twitter if interested, my skype is: zenero_ and my twitter is: @ItsZenero

My YT Channel is called ZNRO

I look forward to meeting as many YouTubers as possible.

PLS if ur going to sub and not be active dont sub at all.

Hi! I'm interested in playing Minecraft with you on the xbox 360! I have about 11 subs? and I have no friends.. XD Anyway my xbox live is MinnieMouse0586

oh! and I have a pretty good mic!

Hi! I'm interested in playing Minecraft with you on the xbox 360! I have about 11 subs? and I have no friends.. XD Anyway my xbox live is MinnieMouse0586

oh! and I have a pretty good mic!

Hi @MinnieMouse and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is from 2016. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Feel free to start your own thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old for collabs is recommended.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back