Gaming Looking for PC or xbox 360 YouTuber to collab. Between 5-30 Subscribers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZNRO

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name is ZNRO (pronounced as zenero),

I am a gaming YouTuber with 14 subs, but i had previous channels that had subs up to 300 subs. Anyways, im looking for ANY gaming YouTuber that has subscribers between 5-50 subs. Obviously if you have more you can collab too but i doubt you would want to collab with someone that has 14 subs xD.

Honestly, i care more about the amount of views you are getting more than the amount of subs you have. If you are getting 5 views or more per video i would be more than happy to collab with you.

I am looking for a YouTuber with 2 things:
- Have good audio quality.
- Be 13/14 years or older.

What i can record:

I can record both on PC and xbox 360.
On PC i can record CS:GO, minecraft (minigames), Team Fortress 2, GMOD, and terraria.

On xbox 360 i can record CoD: Black Ops 2, Modern Warfare 2, Advanced Warfare, and Ghosts. As well as minecraft (i have a skywars map on it).

Please contact me on skype or twitter if interested, my skype is: zenero_ and my twitter is: @ItsZenero

My YT Channel is called ZNRO

I look forward to meeting as many YouTubers as possible.

PLS if ur going to sub and not be active dont sub at all.

Reactions: MinnieMouse

MinnieMouse

Reaction score
Hi! I'm interested in playing Minecraft with you on the xbox 360! I have about 11 subs? and I have no friends.. XD Anyway my xbox live is MinnieMouse0586

oh! and I have a pretty good mic!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi! I'm interested in playing Minecraft with you on the xbox 360! I have about 11 subs? and I have no friends.. XD Anyway my xbox live is MinnieMouse0586

oh! and I have a pretty good mic!
Hi @MinnieMouse and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is from 2016. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Feel free to start your own thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old for collabs is recommended.)

Status
Not open for further replies.