Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there!

I've just started out on YouTube but would love to connect with some other Youtubers.

On my channel, you can find all things vegan so the people I would like to connect with would preferably have similar interests. I am based in London but I wouldn't mind connecting with people all over the world :) (That makes everything more interesting, doesn't it?)

My plan is to get to know some people a bit better and to support each other. Later on (when I've got a bigger following) I would also love to collab with some other vegans!

So now it's up to you! Vegans, vegetarians, conscious lifestyle bloggers, I want to connect with you!
And for the non-vegans around London: I want to start a series where I let non-vegans try vegan food so maybe you're up for that?!

Monique xx

Hey Monique! I would love to connect with you and collab with you if you're interested! My channel is based around grocery shopping for different dishes based on different diet plans (low-carb, paleo, low FODMAP, etc.). I feel like our content could easily mesh together. Here is one of my videos if you're interested: One of my videos

This thread is from 2018, and the OP is no longer active on the forums. I've locked this thread to prevent confusion about active collaboration threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back