Request Looking For New Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

avrona

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone,

So I've been working away at my channel for almost 4 years now, yet I never got it a proper banner, just a few basic ones I made. So seeing how the 4 year anniversary is coming up, I decided to iron out everything on my channel, including getting a proper banner. Now here is the problem, I am actually pretty decent at making graphics. So why am I asking for someone to do it? Well because I have this thing, not just with graphics making, where I know HOW to do it, but I don't actually know what, like what actually to put into it. That's why I can't offer any description on how it is suppose to look, just something professional looking. Also I can't offer any payment.

SimplyAlexTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Can you post a link to your channel? the one in your sig is not working for me! Maybe i can help you out!

avrona

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I wanted to but for some reason I can't post messages with URL's, so just search up the channel avrona, while I try to sort out my signature link. Like I said, the banner is too good.

BWFC GFX

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
If you haven't already got one made for you, could you check out this? avrona.png

avrona

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Looks awesome, but maybe having it a bit more casual and a bit less flashy?

SystemReboot

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hit me up, and I can get it in perfect condition for you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.