Request Looking for New Banner for my Channel

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
When recently looking for feedback on my channel, upgrading my banner came up frequently. I've been looking in a lot of places for someone who could make me a new banner for free. Sadly I am awful when it comes to coming up with banner designs. I am good with graphics editing, but I simply haven't got any ideas on what to actually make. I cannot provide much assistance in terms of what I want on it. Here are some basic guidelines though:

Not very flashy and filled to the brim with visual chaos, just like a stereotypical banner on a 10 year old's channel.
Clean looking, very simple and calming.
Containing my Twitter handle.
Preferably blue/turquoise background or elements in the background.

Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was working on my own banner, so I gave a go at yours as well. Might be a bit too blue xD
Looks absolutely amazing! Thanks so much. One thing though: could you maybe remove those swords?

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yes, ofcourse! I just wanted to add a little something to show the content of your channel. I tried some Pokemon cards as well, but they clashed with the blue. I could also add your upload days. Could you give me you Twitter name/link?

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Something to do with Pokémon cards I do agree would add some charm to the channel. May I suggest some booster packs or logos for the different types of cards?

My Twitter is @avronaofficial

I don't know why it has "official" in the name. I just quickly needed to change my @, and it's the first professional thing I thought of.

Dutchie Abroad

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I can certainly do that. 100% sure you don't want something Minecraft themed as well?

I could also add your Twitch, btw. Might be nice.

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I can certainly do that. 100% sure you don't want something Minecraft themed as well?

I could also add your Twitch, btw. Might be nice.
Some tiny reference to Minecraft could be nice, as long as it's nothing major.

And sure, adding the Twitch would bee nice. It's just avrona.

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's fine. It's still really great. I've uploaded it to my channel already. Thanks a lot!

Dutchie Abroad

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Glad you like it! However, I see that the twitter and twitch info gets covered by the twitter link in the banner. I can move them up, if you'd like.