Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyezak

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello!

I'm currently looking for Minecraft collaborations as I am a minecraft channel, and I got over 800+ subscribers (Almost 900), I'm 16 years of age. My channel is around the PvP genre of Minecraft, but I am looking to branch out to other areas, it would be great to have up as it would add more variety. I just came back recently and I'm already uploading daily, uploaded four videos straight over the course of the past few days.

Sub and view counts don't matter, I'm just looking for some other people to record with. It's hard to find people these days.

If interested, either shoot me an email (LygerByte@gmail.com), reply to this thread, or send me a PM. Link me your channel, and the reason why you want to collab, along with that, add some stuff about you, you don't have go deep, I understand everyone has their personal space and I respect it.

Anyways, thanks for reading, hope to record with you soon!

-Isaac

bday

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im down to play iv bine trying to get in to mini games so i would love to play. and some stuff about me iv played minecraft for a long time and never really played a hole lot of mini games but would love to get into it with some friends. I know i dont have alot of subs but i hope you can look past that.;)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I'm a new channel but I would be highly interested in doing a collaboration some time. I don't do much pvp stuff but i do quite a lot in the ways of mods, mini-games and redstone. I'm very new to youtube but i think it would be awesome to work with you. PM me if you have any interest ^_^

KepNatPlays

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
ok so lets cut the b.u.l.l.s.h.it and get to what we want. my skype is kepnatplays

59aces

Reaction score
Hello I am very small with 34 subs but I was hoping I could collab with you Skype:kenai.huynh

Eyezak

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'll contact everybody when I have time, thanks for the replies so far!

Yes, I am still interested, so reply or email if interested.

Reactions: bday
T

TheMatrixWarrior

Hey , i'd like to make a video with you! I just started my chanell and i need a little kickstart.

Last edited by a moderator:

fireforgaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i think it would be nice to work with you side on side♥!

Status
Not open for further replies.