CamachoGaming

Reaction score
Hey whats up guys!

So as my title says, I'm looking for other youtubers like myself to do collaborations with. What better way to grow bigger than with other people who have the same goal as me? XD The style of video I make are short 10 minute funny moment clips and montages with background music and whatnot. I keep my style short and fresh so that the audience never has a dull moment. You can check out my youtube channel so that you can see.

I play on xbox one, but I will be expanding to other consoles and areas soon. The games I play alot of are Overwatch, Rainbow Six Siege, Black Ops 3, Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Assassin's Creed, Halo 5, and many more. I'm looking for groups of friends to mess around with and just have a good time. And occasionally do this while possibly playing competitively, if it ever got to that point.

I appreciate you for reading this, let me know if you guys would like to do this. If so, I'll immediately add you and sub to you, and we can get this friendship/collab going! Take care guys! Much love and luck to your Youtube Endeavors!

Reactions: StealthE

Weekend Noobs

If the week gets you down then join us and unwind
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Darn. I'm a PS4 guy lol
I do a lot of improvising and generally take the p**s out of whats happening on the screen

tedswrong

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Id be up for a collab I have an xbox one!!!
my gamertag is tedswrongYT

Michael Copeland

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey whats up guys!

So as my title says, I'm looking for other youtubers like myself to do collaborations with. What better way to grow bigger than with other people who have the same goal as me? XD The style of video I make are short 10 minute funny moment clips and montages with background music and whatnot. I keep my style short and fresh so that the audience never has a dull moment. You can check out my youtube channel so that you can see.

I play on xbox one, but I will be expanding to other consoles and areas soon. The games I play alot of are Overwatch, Rainbow Six Siege, Black Ops 3, Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Assassin's Creed, Halo 5, and many more. I'm looking for groups of friends to mess around with and just have a good time. And occasionally do this while possibly playing competitively, if it ever got to that point.

I appreciate you for reading this, let me know if you guys would like to do this. If so, I'll immediately add you and sub to you, and we can get this friendship/collab going! Take care guys! Much love and luck to your Youtube Endeavors!
Id be up for collabing. Going to get black ops 3 and over watch soon. My gamer tag is Mckooljr11

BWTrollingHD

Reaction score
Hey my name is BWTrolling I currently have 86 subscribers I do Funny moments trolling thing like that if anyone wants to make a video just reply or message me I have a PS4 an Xbox one and PC

PS4 gamertag is GamerForLife21xx thanks

Airkha

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd like to collab I got an Xbox one and I got rainbow bf1 and bo3

CamachoGaming

Reaction score
Id be up for collabing. Going to get black ops 3 and over watch soon. My gamer tag is Mckooljr11
Yea bro I'm down. Message me on here (idk how) or on twitter so that we can talk and personally talk about what we could do. My twitter is twitter.com/camachogaming

Razi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Im down to collab. I got black ops 3 on xbox one.

Reaction score
I would love to do a collab with you if you want to message me on xbox my account is BowMaster234YT