While I don't think I can contribute to this current search I do think you have an interesting channel.

I'm always looking for cool and unique gamers, laid back people who like to play games and maybe be on podcasts about gaming also.

I sent you an e-mail about the details. If you're interested in that as well maybe you could join my squad.
Hey I'm glad you enjoyed my channel. I am very interested in doing podcast with you about gaming and whatnot. I never received an email from you. But I am willing to talk. Message me if you'd like my personal email.[DOUBLEPOST=1483388148,1483388131][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd collab with you as well if you're up to it
I'd love to collab![DOUBLEPOST=1483388199][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd also be up for collaborating. I only have Overwatch on Xbox One at the moment though since I mostly play on PC but 1 game is better than none right?!
Exactly! 1 game is better than none!

Hi! I have Black Ops 3 on Xbox One and a lot of games on PC. If you're down to play, especially on PC, I'm down!

I'm a PS4 guy but if you have any pc games it could work. I really like your videos and I think it would be fun to clean ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1483452717,1483452691][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm a PS4 guy but if you have any pc games it could work. I really like your videos and I think it would be fun to clean ;)
Collab*

I am a pc gamer. I would like to collab with everyone. Playing black ops 2 and 3, dota 2, LOL, Attack on titan, Mafia 3, Deus Ex. Please pm me so we can collab.
I would love to collab with you. Im 13 got a awesome sense of humor and i got potential. My skype name is viktor.stenlund1 so contact me ;)

Hey I'm glad you enjoyed my channel. I am very interested in doing podcast with you about gaming and whatnot. I never received an email from you. But I am willing to talk. Message me if you'd like my personal email.[DOUBLEPOST=1483388148,1483388131][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd love to collab![DOUBLEPOST=1483388199][/DOUBLEPOST]
Exactly! 1 game is better than none!

What's your personal email so I can send you the information?

Hey! :) I don't do game play videos, but I want to collab with a gamer who plays a game and then I will do a look or outfit based on that game. I hope we can work together and figure something out! :D

[DOUBLEPOST=1483388148,1483388131][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd love to collab!

If you don't mind I like to get to know people before I collab with them

Back