Gaming Looking for funny people

Dre4drocks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hi there!

After being ditched by our old crew, me and my mate have decided to make our own.
we are looking for people that plays on ps4, has a good sence of humor, (and like in Europe would be a big plus)

if you are the androids that we are looking for, reply and we will see if you are the lucky ones.
No squeakers and no loud people.

PS. Leave a link to your channel so we can see some examples.

Our channels:

RogueRazer
Dre4drocks
TheyYouTubeDevil

Our Twitters:

@Thedre4d
@roguerazer
@TheyYouTubeDevil

Freakygeak20

Reaction score
Hi, I'm 17 and live in Norway. I currently have 56 subs on yt and looking for a crew to grow with. My channel: Freakygeak20 and Discord: Freakygeak20#6247

MrJude12

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am 19 and I live in Australia, I am keen to make videos and grow the channel and group
My channel: MrJude12
PSN: Mrjude12

Last edited:

Marc Quaglia

Reaction score
Hey! My names Marc( or Quags) Im 23 years old. I love your channel as it looks clean and unique. you have a great sense of humor and i would love to collab with you and the group. I am a PC so im guessing thats out and believe it or not, Im from the US haha so anyways wanted to throw my name out there and see if it catches. Keep up the work as your content is great!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm 34 and Dan... possibly worded that in reverse.

More importantly I am from the UK and completely on board with your brand of humour and YouTube content, at least judging from the bits of RogueRazer I have watched.

I'd recommend checking out either my newest video or preferably my TimeSplitters 2 videos which will give you a good idea of my sense of humour in a non-scripted environment which is largely irreverent with a side order of autism (probably).

I'm not a 'squeaker', i'm not loud and I'm not one of these people who just pummels you with their opinion and completely disregards anything anyone else has to say.

I appreciate that this reads more like a rant than a sales pitch but I'm an optimist so I look forward to hearing from you ;) lol

Dan