Looking for feedback please!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi everyone, I'm a relatively new YT creator who started a twice a week toy opening channel. I have 8 videos and from my analytics I'm not pulling in much traffic from searches or playlists. I'm curious on how I can improve this. I'm trying to put keywords in my titles, descriptions, and tags but not to much success, I'm also creating playlists with descriptions and trying to be interactive within the community.

Any input or advice would be super helpful.

Thanks!

Bennett's Playtime

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hi everyone, I'm a relatively new YT creator who started a twice a week toy opening channel. I have 8 videos and from my analytics I'm not pulling in much traffic from searches or playlists. I'm curious on how I can improve this. I'm trying to put keywords in my titles, descriptions, and tags but not to much success, I'm also creating playlists with descriptions and trying to be interactive within the community.

Any input or advice would be super helpful.

Thanks!
I also started my channel about a month ago. We do toy reviews, and family fun days, and such with our toddler. We have about 20 videos, so just a few more than you. Views, and subscribers, you seem pretty on par with other channels our age :) I think that you just have to be patient. Keep interacting, and optimizing your keywords, and such, but just don't expect anything immediately. It takes time.

That being said, I checked out a couple of your videos. Super cute dog, and fun animation. I could see my toddler binge watching your videos.

I would point out, at the beginning when you say Mr. Hands opens the surprise, there's a card that has a question mark then says "cuest" Is it supposed to say "cutest" ?

Fun channel. Just be patient! :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I also started my channel about a month ago. We do toy reviews, and family fun days, and such with our toddler. We have about 20 videos, so just a few more than you. Views, and subscribers, you seem pretty on par with other channels our age :) I think that you just have to be patient. Keep interacting, and optimizing your keywords, and such, but just don't expect anything immediately. It takes time.

That being said, I checked out a couple of your videos. Super cute dog, and fun animation. I could see my toddler binge watching your videos.

I would point out, at the beginning when you say Mr. Hands opens the surprise, there's a card that has a question mark then says "cuest" Is it supposed to say "cutest" ?

Fun channel. Just be patient! :)
Thanks for the input! Yeah I kind of figured things won't be over night, and the biggest thing to focus on is the content. I was just kind of curious if there's a way to optimize better to start finding my videos being found in searches, or suggested/related videos. I've read that the first week is where YouTube will give you the biggest boost with SEO optimization and then after the biggest thing that affects your ranking is watch time and average view duration. This seems like a bit of a catch22. Granted maybe part of the reason I'm not seeing any rank is based on how highly competitive the search terms are and how much the bigger the channels are dominating it.

Although thank you for checking a few of the videos and comments on the videos themselves, I hope your toddler enjoys our videos!

May I ask which video you found this on, sorry I'm trying to find this and fix it.

Good luck with your channel as well!

Bennett's Playtime

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Thanks for the input! Yeah I kind of figured things won't be over night, and the biggest thing to focus on is the content. I was just kind of curious if there's a way to optimize better to start finding my videos being found in searches, or suggested/related videos. I've read that the first week is where YouTube will give you the biggest boost with SEO optimization and then after the biggest thing that affects your ranking is watch time and average view duration. This seems like a bit of a catch22. Granted maybe part of the reason I'm not seeing any rank is based on how highly competitive the search terms are and how much the bigger the channels are dominating it.

Although thank you for checking a few of the videos and comments on the videos themselves, I hope your toddler enjoys our videos!

May I ask which video you found this on, sorry I'm trying to find this and fix it.

Good luck with your channel as well!
Yeah, I feel that catch-22. It's ironic that I told you to be patient because my husband is always the one telling me to be patient :)
I think Bennett will love your videos!

It's on the Shopkins Party at 0:47 and Ugglys Pet Shop Ultra Rare at 1:03

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah, I feel that catch-22. It's ironic that I told you to be patient because my husband is always the one telling me to be patient :)

Thank you so much!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

Ah that card is Guest, maybe I'll change the font of that. Yeah patience is something that's a little hard because the channels that are doing well make it look so easy, and it's trying to figure out how to get that same success. But good luck with your channel! :)

Bennett's Playtime

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Ah that card is Guest, maybe I'll change the font of that. Yeah patience is something that's a little hard because the channels that are doing well make it look so easy, and it's trying to figure out how to get that same success. But good luck with your channel! :)
Guest, like be my guest? Or guessed, like can you guess what it is? Sorry, not trying to be nit-picky :)

YouTuber1978

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Hmmm.... interesting. Private message me. I'd be open to helping with your channel.