Gaming Looking For Family Friendly Content Creators To Collaborate With

No name No grade

Reaction score
Hey guys, I currently run a channel with (as of writing this) 184 subscribers with nearly 70,000 views. I've been making videos on this channel for about five months now and I have uploaded 76 videos.

About my channel:
I run a Roblox channel, reason being it's very versatile because of the variety of games it has. However, my main objective is to create a family friendly channel that covers lifestyle and gaming. Do not be deceived, I play numerous games outside of Roblox and I plan on expanding soon. I do not necessarily need a traditional collaboration, I am here also to seek people who would like to collaborate with me by sharing ideas with each other and work together.

About me:
I am an 18 year old college student, who does livestreams on Twitch (not promoted as family friendly, because it usually isn't), and make videos on YouTube. You will get to know me personally if we ever get to talk to each other.

Notes if you are considering reaching out to me:
- I genuinely do not care about numbers, I've met people who have bigger numbers than me and smaller numbers than me.
- What matters to me is work ethic. As I said I've met a number of people, and I believe that those who have a goal will eventually succeed. I hope you have a goal so we can work on it together.
- I live in the Philippines, I hope the timezone doesn't bother you because I do not really care about the time differences.
- If you looked at my channel, again, please don't be deceived. You do not need to play Roblox to collaborate with me. Ask me what games I play and I'll send you a list.
- I usually never collaborate with people due to their tendency to curse a lot, which strains me during the editing process. If you have the ability to not curse at a certain time, that would be great if we ever decide to record.

I hope I get to talk to you soon. If you would like to reach out to me, you can comment on one of my videos and I'll respond right away.

Reaction score
heck yes my discord is calebDAgamer#1017 (also what games do you have im a middle school student also GJ on college

presentrissoles

Reaction score
Hey, Idk if it's too late. I'm interested in doing a collab with you! For a college student, it's a little hard to do excellent content without any opportunities and help. So we can do it for each other.

boltfeather

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, Idk if it's too late. I'm interested in doing a collab with you! For a college student, it's a little hard to do excellent content without any opportunities and help. So we can do it for each other.
I can try to make a collab with you! I'm currently searching for such opportunities. I'm a student too, and recently, I had no time for it because of education. But then I found a source https://essayservicescanner.com/papersowl-review/ where I got help with some of my tasks. So now I'm ready to make something exciting and new for my youtube channel. I do videos about gaming, new releases, and tips about garniture and PC details. If it's related to you - you're welcome to my direct!

Last edited: