Heat Skeekers

Reaction score
Hey I'm HeatSkeekers a new and very small channel. I only have 13 subs and as far as I know all of them are my friends. I'm looking for help in growing my channel and people to collaborate with. My channel is a gaming channel, so far only Cards Against Humanity online, I would like to extend, but don't know what to extend to. I'm mostly an Xbox Gamer, but don't have a Game Capture Card yet. Would be willing to play any web browser game and try to play any free to play download games that doesn't require a good Gaming PC, as my PC was only $400 and is a piece of sh*t. Message me if you're down to play weather it's xbox or pc, let me know and if its a Cards Against Humanity collab even better. I'm still open to other Collabs, none video game related just message. Oh lastly I'm in Canada so whatever we do would be over Skype. Check out my youtube channel and if you want to reach me fast, here's ,my Skype: HeatSkeekers.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hello i am also a small channel i only have 3 subs i play unturned and duck game mostly, i am from costa rica i am 13 years, are you interested in doing collab whith me[DOUBLEPOST=1449800652,1449800579][/DOUBLEPOST]and dont press the firehazard link for some reason in takes you to a diferent channel

Juzey

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Welcome to the forums, HeatSkeekers! You might have better luck posting in the collaborations and meet ups section - this is the section for new users to introduce themselves.
Enjoy your time here :)

zaffron

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hi there HeatSkeekers
welcome to this cool community
glad to see you here

PrettyGamer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hello heartseekers! Welcome to yttalk.. I'm also one of the new here and also a small youtube user.. Without the help of my friends and relatives I wouldn't go to 160.. It's good to start w/ friends alone.. Their loyal.. And some people are also loyal but then some will also go.. :) just be consistent if some leave fill more of the hardwork you are doing and double it. Be consistent.. Most of my subscribers I are my fb friends after that I can get some here in yttalk and some in tweeter.. :)