Nyze

Reaction score
I wanna create a team much like Vanoss' crew and SeaNanners' crew. I am really dedicated in making it somewhere in YouTube.
Although I am 25 subscribers deep right now, I put work in my videos. I have no actual funny moments videos yet but that's because my channel went ups and downs in the past few months.

Let me make this clear. I am looking to give an experience like Vanoss' crew, or Nanners' crew but I do not plan to be a copycat or a simple imitation.

I need people who:
Are 18+ of age, I'm 20 so this is expected.
Are passionate about the thought of entertaining thousands of people.
Will treat this as a stepping stone to achieve greater heights in online gaming entertainment.
Enjoy every step of the video making process (recording,editing,posting)
Are serious in making it big on YouTube.

Swearing or cussing is of no issue to me but let's try to make it minimal.
No one will be designated as any archetype like the troll "Vanoss" cause I believe we'll find it out ourselves by playing with each other.
I am also in Mountain Standard Time so let me know yours.

You can reach me through YouTube messages in the about section or in my Twitter account @NyzeInvader
I'll also check this thread most days.
NyzeInvader is spelled with a capitalized 'i' not a lower-case 'L'
Add me on skype if you meet the requirements!

I have PS4 and PC, main on my PC. List your games down below for both platforms.

LET'S MAKE THINGS HAPPEN GUYS!

MY CHANNEL LINK IS BROKEN JUST SEARCH Nyze Invader on YouTube! Apologies.

Last edited:

Michael Copeland

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey dude I would like to collaborate with. I actually contacted you on youtube before I saw your post.

Nyze

Reaction score
What games do you have? Dead by Daylight, Gmod, Golf with Friends are in my list. GTA V on PS4 no DLC tho, BLops 3 with Season PAss too.

Last edited: