Gaming Looking for collab partners I got 15 subscriber, so lets work together!

Illumify

I do Overwatch, Minecraft and SOON CSGO when I'm ready. I would love to find small channels like mine to work with and just in general have fun with. So my skype is Illumify so add me there and also reply on this thread for details. See you later!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I have 35 subs at the moment, and I would like to collab with you. I was wondering when you would be free?

Hey I have 35 subs at the moment, and I would like to collab with you. I was wondering when you would be free?
Hey Saad Ahmed anytime would be fine and I think multiple recording sessions would be cool because its like a partner type of thing. Contact me on my skype: Illumify

I have 19 subs at the moment and would love to have someone with similar interests to collab with so if you are interested I am down to do a collaboration as I have not had much fun doing stuff on my own.(youtube name: Let's Throw Poo. It wouldn't let me put in my youtube channel when signing up for the website)

I have 19 subs at the moment and would love to have someone with similar interests to collab with so if you are interested I am down to do a collaboration as I have not had much fun doing stuff on my own.(youtube name: Let's Throw Poo. It wouldn't let me put in my youtube channel when signing up for the website)
Hey LTP, add me on skype here: Illumify OR 8327325508. I understand your difficulties as whenever I solo things its hard
but that can change now! See you later[DOUBLEPOST=1483324393,1483305628][/DOUBLEPOST]
Letsthrowpoo add me on skype

I would like to collab with you, I only have 2 subs :( but i wish to grow. I really love playing MC and Overwatch so if you are intrested in having me i would be more than happy to join you.

Back