Gaming LOOKING FOR ANYONE THAT WANTS TO COLLAB AND MAKE FUNNY GAMING VIDEOS AND POST DAILY YOUTUBE VIDEOS

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi my name is LilPineapple! I recently made a Youtube channel called LilPineappleGaming and I am looking for anyone who want to collab and post daily of playing video games for fun!

-I'm 18 (male) and looking for anyone 18+
-Looking to post daily Youtube videos
-Enjoy and have fun video games
-I have a PC and Xbox One (Sorry! PS4 players) but we could make some arrangements
-I have great editing software
-HD capturecard and decent mic

Message me on my channel if your interested- Go on Youtube and search LilPineappleGaming

(NOT THE CHANNEL UNDER I DON'T KNOW WHY IT GOES TO A CHANNEL THAT DOESN'T EXIST)

Last edited:

Airkha

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi i have an Xbox 1 but I'm currently 16 so if u want to collab let me know

Kniving777

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What is your timezone? I'm based around GMT so it's not that easy to collab with Australians or Americans than it is with other Europeans

tedswrong

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man! I'm 18 and have a pc and Xbox one! Just got a capture card and would love to make some videos with you!! Check out my channel:tedswrong (my link doesn't work) and my time zone is pacifc coast time.

Jgaust Online

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey buddy I had the same issue when I first started here, your link is incorrect because you havent set up custom URL (100sub requirement) Your YT link will look janky like mine until you can change it!

What type of games were you thinking of? Personally I'd vote Overwatch or Ark :)