Music Looking for a song writer to for Rap/Song

Livid

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I'm looking for somebody to help create a Geometry based song for school. I get it it sounds really weird and not exactly fun but If we could make a really great song. Im going to direct a Music Video and its gonna turn out really cool and not like all the other Math based songs on Youtube.

**I am doing this for a school extra credit project by the way***

TeraVex

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Gamer, Reviewer
Hm not one for lyrics and such but I could lay down a sick beat for ya haha!
Hmm, I'm sure there are some lyric writers on here

JuS Savage

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm looking for somebody to help create a Geometry based song for school. I get it it sounds really weird and not exactly fun but If we could make a really great song. Im going to direct a Music Video and its gonna turn out really cool and not like all the other Math based songs on Youtube.

**I am doing this for a school extra credit project by the way***
Hey I'm a decent rapper. I'm a teenager and I kind of have a deep voice. My channel is below if you need proof but i'd love to work with you. We could make a plan! :)

Livid

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hey I'm a decent rapper. I'm a teenager and I kind of have a deep voice. My channel is below if you need proof but i'd love to work with you. We could make a plan! :)
Do you have skype?

WILL yøU

Reaction score
Hey I can try and write the lyrics for you man. I've never done math lyrics lol but I'm sure we can figure something out. My Kik is NikeSwoosh17.