Music Looking for a m/f singer to do a cover with!

Bethanyjbee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey :) I'm a singer too and would love to collab with you :) I have plenty of singing videos on my channel so let me know if you'd be happy to collab with me :) (I also have better recording equipment than on most of my videos)

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey :) I'm a singer too and would love to collab with you :) I have plenty of singing videos on my channel so let me know if you'd be happy to collab with me :) (I also have better recording equipment than on most of my videos)
Hi there!
Sounds awesome! At the moment I am completely booked up on collabs, but I will return as soon as my calendar has a bit more open space! :)

Jordan Levy

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you know that I've read your reply, and that I would find it interesting to collab some time. At the moment I am completely booked up though, but I will get back to you when I've got some more time :)[DOUBLEPOST=1471899705,1471899680][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just wanted to let you know that I've read your reply, and that I would find it interesting to collab some time. At the moment I am completely booked up though, but I will get back to you when I've got some more time :)
No problem! Just let me know when you want to collab!