Music Looking for a m/f singer to do a cover with!

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi, my name is Jordan and I am a singer as well. I make covers and original music. If you are interested you can email me at jordanlevymusic@gmail.com
Thanks! :)
Just wanted to let you know that I've read your reply, and that I would find it interesting to collab some time. At the moment I am completely booked up though, but I will get back to you when I've got some more time :)[DOUBLEPOST=1471899705,1471899680][/DOUBLEPOST]
Heyy Jonatan you're voice is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! i just checked out your channel and im subscribing! :)) i would really really really love to collab with you! it's really hard to find musicians out there that will collab and actually arrange it to happen! check out my channel and let me know what you think :)
here is my email: kadianfoster@gmail.com
please get in touch with me! look foward to hearing from you :)
Just wanted to let you know that I've read your reply, and that I would find it interesting to collab some time. At the moment I am completely booked up though, but I will get back to you when I've got some more time :)

Layerz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'm just going to say one thing, keep up the work your doing. Your channel is amazing and you have a talent. You will grow. Good luck and keep it up :).

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'm just going to say one thing, keep up the work your doing. Your channel is amazing and you have a talent. You will grow. Good luck and keep it up :).
Haha, I am not sure if you were referring to me or Kadi Music (who also is amazing!), but thanks if you were talking to me!

Reactions: Layerz

JPMusic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I could collab with you, just check out my channel and tell me if you are interested.

Vincent B

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Jonathan!! Your vocals are really cool and I'd like to work with you if I could. My singing voice isn't the best at the moment, but I think it would still be a fun experience

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey, I could collab with you, just check out my channel and tell me if you are interested.
Sure man, I'd love to work with you!

I got A LOT of collabs on my plate at the moment though, but I'll note me your channel name and contact you as soon as my calendar allows it! :-D sounds cool?

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey Jonathan!! Your vocals are really cool and I'd like to work with you if I could. My singing voice isn't the best at the moment, but I think it would still be a fun experience
Hey man
It sure sounds interesting! I can't seem to find any singing videos on your channel though. Do you have anything I can review to check out your sound/style? And could you possibly get your hands on any better recording gear? (both for audio and video)