Status
Not open for further replies.

Jknopf277

Hey everyone, I thought id give it a shot looking for some great small youtubers that either just started or are on the same page as me. Im 14, looking for 14 - 17 year olds, but I can be lenient. I post funny moments videos, possibly lets plays in the future and I play on PC, so I cant collab with any console people. Games I play are typically Gmod, Cod waw, CSGO, Rocket League, l4d2, and possibly tf2 (dont really enjoy playing it). Id like to not be imagined as some little kid, I am quite mature but can have a good time nonetheless as long as its with someone I can act myself around. I also would prefer to look at some of your videos first in order to see how polished you are as a youtuber. Not to pick who I would play with but to see who needs tips, who can give me tips, and overall help a community.
I use Skype to voice chat and Steam for the games. If you are interested let me know

I tend to focus on funny moments instead of lets plays as well. I play mostly all the games you have listed, have decent mic, and im 14 too. Im interested in making vids with you :)

oh, sorry didnt see your reply, my skype is Mateo_Phantomhive, I don't have any vids up yet but I'll send my link in the skype chat

Hey, I'm interested in recording, but I only have 31 subs, that ok, or what? If it is, my skype is MintyFreshTurd-man (don't ask)

I'm interested as well, and around the same age. I have 117 subs. Skype name is DumbDiamonds if you want to talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back