Gaming LOOKING FOR 4 YOUTUBERS FOR A COLLAB [I have an Idea that may end in a friendship that will last]

Wanted%2BTeam%2BThe%2BCreatures.png

Alright so, 1st thing I want to give a little Backstory, Since 2010 I've been wanting to do YouTube Since I First watched "UberHaxorNova" & that went to "The Creatures" and if you have heard of them or Watched them in there Gloy Days [2011-2014] You know that they are a Group of YouTubers that got together & Made a Group to just make content, GOOD content & I wanted to be like them, so this collab is to look for People Like me Who want to make a Group of YouTuber that just play games. PC, Console It doesn't Matter. As long as YOU enjoy to make content. you are able to be a part of what I like to nickname "The Next Generation of Creatures" & it's called "The Wanted Team" So that's it! I want to look for 4 YouTubers Because I don't want to overcrowd things, so it would be me My other YouTube Friend and 4 others. [If you are interested Please comment & Tell me About yourself, Your Cannel Ect. - Thank You for Reading.

Last edited:
"The Wanted Team"
THIS IS SO COOL! I'm really interested man but afraid that region differences might make it a bit difficult to do content frequently, if I were to join that is.:wavespin:
Maybe we can work something out.
Anyway, hopefully this idea kicks off well:up2:

Those were in fact the good ol' days. I'm intrigued.

My name is Cory, I play games..of various sorts, I have xbox and ps, but mostly spend my time on ps. (I also have the switch...) My channel consists of everything though, gaming/vlogs/skits..etc. I have an old gaming channel that was dedicated to just gaming, but all my current projects are on the one listed below.

I'm interested but do u have rainbow six siege or h1z1 king of the kill? And what's ur age?[DOUBLEPOST=1490313821,1490313798][/DOUBLEPOST]For pc

Count me in~
I play pc games exclusively.
Just tell me were to go and when and count on me.
I just want to have fun in general, vids or no vids.

I like 99.9% of people here have a channel. My channel "main one" is about game reviews but also have 3 other channels.Channel name is Frankscape.

Wanted%2BTeam%2BThe%2BCreatures.png

Alright so, 1st thing I want to give a little Backstory, Since 2010 I've been wanting to do YouTube Since I First watched "UberHaxorNova" & that went to "The Creatures" and if you have heard of them or Watched them in there Gloy Days [2011-2014] You know that they are a Group of YouTubers that got together & Made a Group to just make content, GOOD content & I wanted to be like them, so this collab is to look for People Like me Who want to make a Group of YouTuber that just play games. PC, Console It doesn't Matter. As long as YOU enjoy to make content. you are able to be a part of what I like to nickname "The Next Generation of Creatures" & it's called "The Wanted Team" So that's it! I want to look for 4 YouTubers Because I don't want to overcrowd things, so it would be me My other YouTube Friend and 4 others. [If you are interested Please comment & Tell me About yourself, Your Cannel Ect. - Thank You for Reading.
Im interested add me on disocrd and we can talk there: GamingMax#1825
Or skype: GamingMax OR roey9634 Or steam ;): GamingMax

Im just a small youtuber with 15 subs and I just like meeting new people and love having fun playing games. I mostly on pc. I also make people laugh and have a great time and reading this reminds me of when my friends and I was in a youtube group and I just want to be part of this group and just have a great time making content and having fun

If you want to talk my Skype is mineturtl45
my steam is moredaki321

Last edited:
Im just a small youtuber with 15 subs and I just like meeting new people and love having fun playing games. I mostly on pc. I also make people laugh and have a great time and reading this reminds me of when my friends and I was in a youtube group and I just want to be part of this group and just have a great time making content and having fun

If you want to talk my Skype is mineturtl45
my steam is moredaki321
Do you have a playstation 4?

*update: that skype doesn't exist*

Back