Gaming Looking 4 Collab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghoti

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys. I really want to interact more with fellow YouTuber's on this forum, so I'm interested in collaborating with you guys.

Here's the current games I'm interested in collaborating on:
  • World of Warcraft
  • Hearthstone
  • Heroes of the Storm
  • Starcraft 2
  • Dark Souls 2
  • Endless Legend
If you have an interest in any of these games, please private message me! I'd like to collaborate on a video where we either talk about said game or play the game together (tavern brawls in Hearthstone are an excellent example!).

I live in New Zealand, but can accommodate my time to suit yours. I'd really appreciate it if you had skype and a decent microphone.

Cheers.

Celsus

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I play a bit of starcraft 2 can't claim to be the best at it, as well as dark souls 2, I utterly love that game. As far as anything else, Rivetjester
and I work together. But we don't have a set of games that we normally play. Just what ever comes to mind or trends. If you're interested in
working with us feel free to send me a message on Skype "'Zelgais Greyworth"

Quite Secret

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you are still looking for some people to collaborate with, I and a friend of mine were planning to do a playthrough through Dark Soul II: SotFS and were are 1 man to short for the run.

Ghoti

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you are still looking for some people to collaborate with, I and a friend of mine were planning to do a playthrough through Dark Soul II: SotFS and were are 1 man to short for the run.
A full run?

XSplitHalf

Reaction score
I would be interested in hearthstone and heroes of the storm especially because everytime i play it there is no communication between teammates so having someone to talk with and to ask each other for help would be really nice.

Quite Secret

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would be interested in hearthstone and heroes of the storm especially because everytime i play it there is no communication between teammates so having someone to talk with and to ask each other for help would be really nice.
Sinds Heroes of the Storm is a 5v5 game can I join into the action aswell?

Ghoti

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sinds Heroes of the Storm is a 5v5 game can I join into the action aswell?
Yep - really easy to drop into so long as we're friends on Battle.net. Are you two both on NA servers?

Quite Secret

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yep - really easy to drop into so long as we're friends on Battle.net. Are you two both on NA servers?
I am originally playing on the EU server, but I can always change the region.

Status
Not open for further replies.