Vlog London Expat / Adventurers

Laurenx1

Reaction score
Interested in a meet-up / collaboration with YouTubers who love making great content and align with the types of videos we make. Let me know if you're interested!

Reactions: KiteVisionary

KiteVisionary

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Interested in a meet-up / collaboration with YouTubers who love making great content and align with the types of videos we make. Let me know if you're interested!
Nice to meet you, I'm Kite Visionary and had a quick scroll through your channel its quite good. Really like the both of your personalities, you two honestly make such a cute couple. Your vlogs are quite good as well and it always seem you always have so much fun.

My content on my main channel is mostly vlogs of the sit down kind, dance, and expereimenting with other types of content whereas on my vlog channel its daily vlogs. I think that sums up my types of content.

Keep on producing great stuff, if you wanna chat more send me a tweet or something @KiteVisionary

Reactions: Laurenx1

Laurenx1

Reaction score
Let me know if you guys have some good colab ideas and let's make it happen! Also, don't miss our new video of exploring LONDON!