Logo moving to music..anyone knows how to do it?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey!
I have a Music promotion channel where I upload one song every day.
I want to improve my videos by making the logo move to the Music or having bars out from it that moves.
However, I don`t know how to do it
If anyone knows this, can you please tell me?:)
Also, If you like house, tropical house and edm, check out my channel and feel free to subscribe:)
Thank You!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
What kind of Software do you use to edit? It's fairly easy if youre familiar with the basic transitions on the software.

Seebeard

Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Animator
Not sure exactly what you mean any the bars but one suggestions I would give you for editing the motion it pull both your logo and music into After Effects (assuming you have it) or maybe even Premiere or Sony Vegas. Go through the music and mark key point along the track where the tempo might change or there is discernable sounds that could coordinate with motion that stand out to you. Than decide what kind of motion you want, let's say you want it to pump out with each beat. You'd mark the beats and add key frames at the start, peak, and end of each beat. Your start would of course be your beginning scale (size) of your logo, peak would be how big (or pumped out) you want it to get, and end would be the original scale again. How fast it pumps out obviously depends on how far apart these key frames are. Same would work for rotation, motion and a number of other effects. If you'd like me to make you an example, shoot me an email mrseebeard@gmail.com. Good luck to you!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
B
Not sure exactly what you mean any the bars but one suggestions I would give you for editing the motion it pull both your logo and music into After Effects (assuming you have it) or maybe even Premiere or Sony Vegas. Go through the music and mark key point along the track where the tempo might change or there is discernable sounds that could coordinate with motion that stand out to you. Than decide what kind of motion you want, let's say you want it to pump out with each beat. You'd mark the beats and add key frames at the start, peak, and end of each beat. Your start would of course be your beginning scale (size) of your logo, peak would be how big (or pumped out) you want it to get, and end would be the original scale again. How fast it pumps out obviously depends on how far apart these key frames are. Same would work for rotation, motion and a number of other effects. If you'd like me to make you an example, shoot me an email mrseebeard@gmail.com. Good luck to you!
by bars I think he means the black bars on the top of videos. And that they retract towards the bottom and top of videos .

FrozenMelody

Reaction score
Hey!
I have a Music promotion channel where I upload one song every day.
I want to improve my videos by making the logo move to the Music or having bars out from it that moves.
However, I don`t know how to do it
If anyone knows this, can you please tell me?:)
Also, If you like house, tropical house and edm, check out my channel and feel free to subscribe:)
Thank You!
Hello Harmonic im from music promotion channel too :), u can make Audio Visualizer with "Adobe After Effects" u can see the tutorial how to make audio visualizer on youtube, or you can just download the template video, Good Luck ;)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello Harmonic im from music promotion channel too :), u can make Audio Visualizer with "Adobe After Effects" u can see the tutorial how to make audio visualizer on youtube, or you can just download the template video, Good Luck ;)
Thanks man! And Nice channel, subscribed!:)