Status
Not open for further replies.

Rquerd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys, My name is Rquerd and I am looking for someone who's willing to make a live stream with me and a couple of friends. Please contact me on twitter @Rquerd. We will take care of the art and advertising. All we need is someone with experience on Twitch or Hitbox. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Rquerd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I had posted a post similar to this however I feel like I need to explain a lot more. So pretty much a small amount of friends and I would like to do a live stream on Twitch or Hitbox however we are looking for someone with mid-to-advanced experience with live streaming. Each and every one of us will have a job to do to maintain the channel. All we are asking for you is to be the one that live streams as we play.

Current Progress:
  • We have our Group name, So the name idea won't get stolen, I will tell you what it is once when you're a part of the team
  • Channel Music, and Characters are being made (kinda like Final Fantasy characters; for the panels). Of course you will be getting one as well when you are a part of the team.
  • Everyone's jobs are assigned
Just to have a clear view on what we are asking:
  • Mid to Advanced experience with live steaming in general
  • Subscribers won't matter much but we will view how you are in your videos
  • A flexible schedule. We are willing to negotiate but we all live in different time zones so depending on where you live, the live stream may be early or late.
  • Talkative and fun to hang around!
  • Your YouTube Channel, Your Stream source (Twitch or Hitbox) and Twitter. Include in the comment section.

If you have any questions. Please reply on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.