Meet Up/Gathering List All The Annual Youtube Conventions That You Know!!

ZacharyTV

Reaction score
I want to start attending Youtube conventions to meet up with many youtubers.

Besides PlayList Live, Vidcon, and Stream Con. Are there any other Youtube conventions that people come to every year?

Reactions: MagicallyMusical

Rachael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I know Digi tour happens, but I think it's more than once a year.

iimjoeyy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey so i been sitting here wondering if there were more ways to get people involved with each other. I just made a freshly new facebook page called "Youtube Family" I made it so we all can get more engaged with each other. It's used to meet more youtubers, maybe make some vids together, or just for advice all together. I want to make so huge you won't have to wait forever for responses. Right now i have no one in it but with your help we can grow and become friends together. i will be posting a text like this one in other area's to grab Youtubers who are active. If you are interested just let me know :)

MagicallyMusical

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Commentator, Reviewer, Other
Hey so i been sitting here wondering if there were more ways to get people involved with each other. I just made a freshly new facebook page called "Youtube Family" I made it so we all can get more engaged with each other. It's used to meet more youtubers, maybe make some vids together, or just for advice all together. I want to make so huge you won't have to wait forever for responses. Right now i have no one in it but with your help we can grow and become friends together. i will be posting a text like this one in other area's to grab Youtubers who are active. If you are interested just let me know :)
I'm interested! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1447298198,1447298176][/DOUBLEPOST]
Theres also Vloggerfair!
Do you know when and where?

iimjoeyy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, sorry for the late reply. i was sick for a little while there. Is there a way i can pass on the link to any of you? i know i am not allowed to post links here. I come up on all social media as"iimjoeyy" and if you search facebook for "Youtube Family" it may pop up. Actually the fastest way if you click my name below i made a video of it with a link to the page in the description box! So you all can try that. i hope to talk to you allllllllll :)

Reactions: MagicallyMusical
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Many gamers like myself tend to visit conventions like PAX every year. I, for example, will be planning to attend PAX East in Boston around late April.