Let me check your channel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FestusFX

Liking YTtalk
Well, If you need any tips or something? Leave a reaction and I will answer with some tips for your channel.
I will give tips for:
- Channel layout
- Thumbnails
- Editing
- Tags

Don't be shy and show me :)

Seems great, Could you check mine out and give me some feedback as i am new and always looking to improve. Also what is the best editing software which is free as windows movie maker doesnt seem that great. :cool:

Hey awesome! Go on ahead and check it out
First, I think you could use a more professional logo/banner. Like a 3D letter C "little edited" and a banner that matches :)
Your thumbnails are really good :) , your video's are also good! Just maybe an other intro?

These are just some tips :)

First, I think you could use a more professional logo/banner. Like a 3D letter C "little edited" and a banner that matches :)
Your thumbnails are really good :) , your video's are also good! Just maybe an other intro?

These are just some tips :)

Thanks dude. I made the logo and banner myself (had never done either before and learnt photoshop and illustrator the same day lol). I can't find anyone to help make those for me. Also, I thought the intro was good, many people like it. Def can't find someone to help with that either :(

I wouldn't mind some feedback. Don't worry about sugar coating please, I can take the criticism!

Hey Man! I've kinda lost motivation to make videos due to people calling me out and saying how bad I am. I took down quite a lot of my older videos. However, I would love constructive feed back on the content that I should produce over the summer

I would love some feedback on my channel! I have just recently got a new channel avatar and bannerl so want to know what you think!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back