Channel Type
Gamer
Help with tags would be much appreciated. :D

MrMauriceTL

Random Let's Play Gamer!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sure! Go ahead, check out my channel and please be honest! Oh and yeah, be honest but I believe you are, thanks!

Banished

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey! I would appreciate some feedback on my channel so much! Would be awesome if you checked it out!
Thanks in advance!

FestusFX

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Seems great, Could you check mine out and give me some feedback as i am new and always looking to improve. Also what is the best editing software which is free as windows movie maker doesnt seem that great. :cool:
First thing I see is that you don't use thumbnails. So my first tip is "Use thumbnails". You can watch some tutorials to learn it :)
Maybe you also could use some more background music. Sometimes you use background music for 10 sec or something. So use some background music all the time (not to loud). And maybe you could make a better 2D intro with the intro you have right now. Just add some sound effects to it and maybe other 2D effects from a 2D pack and delete that blue background so only the text shows up if you understand me? :)
Banner and logo is very basic but it's ok to me. These are my tips ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1466686561,1466686164][/DOUBLEPOST]
I wouldn't mind some feedback. Don't worry about sugar coating please, I can take the criticism!
Okay, your banner and logo are really good, it also matches with each other :)
Your thumbnails are also good and all in the same kind of style I see :) That's also good because if people see that thumbnail they will recognize you.
Your quality is also good, and I see that you make let's plays, I don't know if people really like let's plays these days. But you make your let's plays good. But people these days don't like to watch let's plays I think. Maybe you could make video's like funny moments of the game if you understand me ? So you record a whole let's play like always but in the editing you only use the cool or funny parts and that's what people like these days. You don't have to do this but I only try to help here.
These are my tips ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1466686881][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Man! I've kinda lost motivation to make videos due to people calling me out and saying how bad I am. I took down quite a lot of my older videos. However, I would love constructive feed back on the content that I should produce over the summer
The first thing people see is your Channel layout. So try to make a cool logo and a banner that matches ofcourse. You can also search a designer for that. It's good that you use thumbnails, but they aren't attractive enough, so you could also focus on that. The quality of your video's are good, maybe use some background msuic and a facecam?
And make your video's not to long. Because I don't think anyone is going to watch a 15 min video of a random youtuber, they will watch a video from pewdiepie or Vanoss.
So try to make a other style if you can :)
These are my tips ;)

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Check out both of my channels Anjim Plays And Anjim 2.0

FestusFX

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Check out both of my channels Anjim Plays And Anjim 2.0
First thing is, maybe you could use a logo that matches with your banner. Thumbnails are okay :)
Maybe an other intro :)

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Go ahead please. But I'm really looking for the answe to one question. What other channels does mind remind you of, famous or not?

ThelifeofDJ

Reaction score
Always looking for constructive criticism! Also I would love to work with you on making a dope intro for my channel I like the work you do!

Status
Not open for further replies.