Do You ever make these kind of power ups on your channels?

• Total voters

FraYoshi

GNU lover ^^
Do u ever review your old published contents?
Sometime I "rewind" them and boost my tags, add a subtitle, share it again...

But It takes a lot of time... (to me)

Do You ever make these kind of power ups on your channels?

Doesn't doing that ruin any ranking and SEO that video had?
nope..
time after time I discovered more and more techniques.. so many things are not power up at the best.. (I'm in since far 2007.. many things has changed xD)

Doesn't doing that ruin any ranking and SEO that video had?
Not if you did the SEO wrong in the first place lol

To answer; I do it VERY rarely. I've gone back to a couple old videos to change some tags to fit the overall theme of the channel some, but I haven't done it in a long time. My content isn't very discoverable anyway so I try not to worry about it at this point...

thought about it, but I'm so interested in making new content, the thought of optimizing the old is less than appealing to me... though I know the tags on my Old videos are crap.... I should really actually re optimize those tags on the older vids :/ haha

Once my new videos get enough views, I start promoting my older videos to compensate my total CHANNEL views. I know it is slow but works :)

I'm like @Kaleido , I do it very rarely and only if I think it'll help (or sometimes I just want a video to look cleaner to me personally). That fine line between accepting the video ranking as is or potentially making it rank worse. I know you could change it back if it drops but I'm not that kind of risk taker...yet :)

I know you could change it back if it drops but I'm not that kind of risk taker...yet :)
You should consider tags that lead viewers to your video and use them directelly ^_^
for some dance videos I highly increased the amount of traffict just adding a "tag kind" that wasn't blended yet ^_^

Back