FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
(303) Psychedelic spiral funnel pour - Fluid art - Acrylic pouring with fluorescent paint
I did a funnel pour for the first time today and I definitely should have used more black. But at the end it's turn out kind of interesting Psychedelic spiral with some beautiful cells.

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
(304) CUP BOTTOM reverse flower dip with PAPER NAPKIN - Fairy flower - Fluid acrylics
Black and blues looks always so good together and a touch of yellow and black in the middle and green smoky look at the edges just add something magical to this flower. So I called this one a fairy flower, because it looks kind of like a fairy dancing in the dark sky surrounded with some fairy dust. ;)

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
(305) Cup bottom pour on bigger canvas went wrong - Beautiful result at the end

This pour started with cup bottom pour and reverse flower dip with paper napkin. It didn't work, so I decided that I will stretch it and see, if I can save it. I did some finger touches, blow out a little and end up with beautiful painting.

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
(306) Multi CUP BOTTOM flowers / Only four colours / Reverse flower dip technique
Today I did three flowers with cup bottom reverse flower dip with paper towel technique. I did this type of painting for the first time, so I definitely see now, what I can do different, but it turned quite neat.
1.jpg
I used only black, white, gold, cadmium red deep and pearl white.

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
(307) Fluid art with METAL DUSTPAN / Acrylic pouring / Fluid acrylics
I have new toll to play with - metal dustpan. I had an idea for a kind of smokey look landscape, but I had to pour it twice, to get the result that I like. I used only black, pearl white and copper this time, and I got some beautiful 3D looking areas and some gorgeous cells and lacing.
2 yt 307.JPG
I wanted to fix one area, that I didn't like, but when I look at my painting now, maybe I should leave it. Sometimes it's hard to stop.
I will definitely play with this dustpan again, but I will try to keep more negative space.

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
(308) Simple FLOWER BOUQUET painting - REVERSE FLOWER DIP technique - Fluid acrylics
When I start pouring I did a lot of paintings with flower dip technique. So I feel a little bit melancholic, so I did just one simple flower bouquet painting with this technique.
Of course I added my pearl white (titanium white mixed with Vallejo pearl medium) to get some nice lacing.
1yt 308.jpg
I challenged my self with colour combo, because I used oranges and a lot of green and I took a risk to get just mud. But I didn't get it, I end up with one gorgeous flower painting.

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
(309) Early Spring FLOWER DIP - Fluid art technique - Acrylic pouring
I can't wait for spring to come, so I did early spring flower dip painting on 12x12 inch canvas.
I had to dip it twice and fix some areas with my finger and a stick, but the end result is beautiful.
I can almost smell spring... And you? ;)
1yt 309.jpg

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
(310) Wrecked rings - Awesome lines created with a skewer - Fluid art
I had two and a half inch deep canvas, and I thought, that some wrecked ring pour will look nice on that deep sides. So I wrecked it, but wasn't happy with the first one, so I pour another ring on top and maybe I added just a little too much violet on the bottom of my cup, so I got a lot of violet in the middle. But I like it anyway.
1yt 310.JPG

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
(311) Spinning rings - Fluid art - Tree ring pour - Spinning art
Just a short satisfying video of the experiment, that it didn't worked as I hopped. But the end result it's quite neat, so I publish it anyway. ;)
1yt 311.JPG