FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
Hello from sLOVEnia!
This is the first one of nine paintings of Wild series. I will go out of my comfort zone in this project and do three paintings on magenta, three on blue and three on yellow background using spiral reverse dip with paper napkin acrylic pouring technique.
I'm trying to combine delicate look of this flowers with some wild background to get a set of modern looking paintings.
Next one will be blues on magenta background so if you like this one, stay tuned for the next one.

Attachments

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
For this technique I used silicone oil, but not in the paints, but only on string (yarn) and I got this awesome colourful cells and nice stems design. I think that this combination of swipe and string have potencial and I can't wait to try it again.

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
#4 Sunday Live | Flower dip With GAC800
Thank you all for joined me and see you next week, when I will have my live auction. If you have seen a painting that you like to be on the auction, you can write a number of my video in a comment...

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
(276) Wreck a ring pour / Floral shape / Fluid art technique
Today I wrecked a ring pour, but in a floral shape. I saw Molly and Mina do this and I want to give it a try, but obviously with a shape of flower. It kind of looks like a strainer pour, but I like it more, because I kept the lines and the shape better.
I just shouldn't have stretched it so much, but I will know for the next time. ;)

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
(278) Wild series #3 / Reverse flower dip with paper napkin / Blues on yellow background
This is the third one of nine paintings of Wild series.
I will go out of my comfort zone in this project and do three paintings on magenta, three on blue and three on yellow background using spiral reverse dip with paper napkin acrylic pouring technique.
I'm trying to combine delicate look of this flowers with some wild background to get a set of modern looking paintings.
How I mix my pouring medium:

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
(279) String pull & flip cup / Fluid art / Acrylic pouring technique
Valentine's day is coming, so I used some reds today.
I combine flip cup and string pull acrylic pouring techniques and got neat result. Maybe it's a little to much string dips, but I will try to stop before on my next attempt. :D

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
(280) Flower painting with paper napkin / Dark sparkle / Iridescent and pearl paints
Dark sparkle with Iridescent and pearl paints
This time I moved from my wild to dark side. I used iridescent blue black, pearl blue and Vallejo pearl medium mixed just with my pouring medium. I think that I got just enough lacing and when this will dry, will have a nice shimmer and colour shift effect.

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
(271) Bloom technique with pearl medium / Third time's a charm / Fluid acrylics
I was playing with different mediums to do a kind of bloom flower. It was a struggle, poured three times, but I have to say for this one "Third time's a charm".
When it was wet, I wasn't 100% sure about it, but I'm absolutely in love with the dry result. Foggy effect around a little flower in the middle is just stunning.
I used pebeo iridescent paint, Vellejo pearl medium, polyurethane satin varnish, polyurethane gloss varnish and my pouring medium.
How I mix my pouring medium: https://youtu.be/ltyiLgQ_Tso All my paints are mixed with Boesner acrylic binder and Dufa acrylic primer.

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
(272) 5 paintings in 15 minutes / Reverse flower dip with paper napkin / Acrylic pouring
For a change I did video of my 5 flower paintings in just 15 minute long video. Beautiful background music will help you relax and enjoy.
If you want to see tutorial video of this beautiful flowers, here are links:

How I mix my pouring medium:

All my paints are mixed with Boesner acrylic binder and Dufa acrylic primer.

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
(283) String pull with silicone on swipe / Pouring your heart out with Julie Cutts group challenge
In the face book group Pouring your heart out with Julie Cutts is a challenge to do a pour with navy, blue, burgundy, orange and teal colours.
I decided, that I will do a sting pull with silicone on a swipe. It was a large canvas and I'm really not got with swipes, but I just jumped in. ;)
I like this technique, because it's a little different than regular swipe, but still have this beautiful ombre effect.
I love this colour combo, so will definitely do a flower dip with them too. ;)