Just made the channel, any tips or feedback ?

WiseCore

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey, I just made my channel and I was wondering if I did a good job.
I would really appreciate some feedback on :
Channel layout, thumbnails, video quality

Thanks for helping me as a starter.

iamvroom

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, like the videos, so here goes:

1.) your channel header does not say what the channel is about which may make some people click away before they get the chance to see your videos.
2.) the videos are extremely short, you might want to be aiming for more than 1 minute as it is really difficult to establish yourself as a channel with just this length
3.) there are no tabs leading to your social media accounts that post updates on when you upload new videos.
4.) the videos could use some branding so that visitors get the chance to remember the name of your channel.
5.) the description below the video tells about the channel, making it talk about the video would be more beneficial.

Reactions: WiseCore

WiseCore

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey, like the videos, so here goes:

1.) your channel header does not say what the channel is about which may make some people click away before they get the chance to see your videos.
2.) the videos are extremely short, you might want to be aiming for more than 1 minute as it is really difficult to establish yourself as a channel with just this length
3.) there are no tabs leading to your social media accounts that post updates on when you upload new videos.
4.) the videos could use some branding so that visitors get the chance to remember the name of your channel.
5.) the description below the video tells about the channel, making it talk about the video would be more beneficial.
I don't know what to say about your first tip, I posted a thread about that a few min. ago haha.
I know that it was a short video, I will make them longer ( around 4 min ) in the future.
You're right, I don't have social media accounts at the moment, I know I should make them and engage with other people but
the thing is that I'm in a movie project which is also a lot of work. I just think I would spend a little to much time into those social media accounts.
The last tip is also very helpful.

Thanks!