• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Great job and congratulations, my friend! It's great to hear that a year of work is starting to give your channel momentum! I'll certainly be adding to that view count! Keep it up!

Greetings ghost and ghouls.
View attachment 39294
My channel Gothictech just hit 10K view and it feels amazing. really appreatare every view and sub, and comment. AM not after numbers but damn It feels good :)

That's fantastic bud , well done. 10k is deffo a big milestone i only have 9983 to go hahaha. Again well done buddy :)

Great job and congratulations, my friend! It's great to hear that a year of work is starting to give your channel momentum! I'll certainly be adding to that view count! Keep it up!
Thanks man, great to see your videos as well.
Congrats! Awesome content too.
power to you man for the courage, and being who you are ^-^[DOUBLEPOST=1485086427,1485086315][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's fantastic bud , well done. 10k is deffo a big milestone i only have 9983 to go hahaha. Again well done buddy :)
oh you will get there in no time, just keep being you and have fun.

Back