Jukin Media Disaster

Aquachigger

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You don't need submit Take down notice because if someone Re-upload your video ..the Re-upload get CID claim and All revenue generate from the video is goes to Jukin media or Maybe to you because you are original owner

That's false. I found copies of my video on my own that Jukin missed with their automated Content ID system.

RyanH

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
CID doesn't pick up all videos instantly, it can take up to 6 months for it to find every video automatically, and some are altered so that they slip past the automated system.

Jukin Media have manual claiming in their CMS, so they should be able to claim the ones you find if you send them the URLs.

Jukin Media are unprofessional thieves. They've underpayed me many times and their support is absolutely useless. I highly recommend you NOT join them for anyone reading this. They also place a lot of false CID claims on videos so they get the revenue from them.

ItsFunny

I've Got It
Reaction score
I agree with you .. You known jukin media how much earn per video if someone buy one from her

they sell 7 second video in 1500 $ Dollar , Do you you believe that .. Even higher than amount is also depend upon the video