Gaming Java Minecraft Server YT Collab??!/ Discord Server Gaming

Sam Wolfie

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey, I am 19 years old and I am looking for other gaming YouTubers who want to collaborate on opening up a server for a bunch of us to stream and record videos together. We will have a discord server to be able to communicate and talk and we will mostly stream on the weekends and sometimes during the week. The server will be open 24/7 so you will be able to always make videos with the other YouTubers who are on the server. It will be a closed world with just YouTubers in it so outside sources won't interfere with your builds or work etc. If you are interested please fill free to respond to this thread or message me on discord @LividLady#3270 or fill free to DM me on Instagram @LividLadyv2. I am looking for a lot of people to join this world, the more the better so if you know any other Youtubers who would be interested make sure to tell them about it. There will also be a subsection in the discord group so if you are playing a game other than Minecraft that you want to stream or record you can collaborate.

Loudfunnydude

Reaction score
I would love to do a collab you can contact me here or on discord here is my name: Loudfunnydude#0733

Reactions: Sam Wolfie

ReMixzGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I'm looking for content creators to join a discord server that im working so I can bring YouTubers and Streamers together to just relax, recording and stream. You're welcomed to join my discord is ReMixz#4895