Jake Paul seen with looters .........

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
He once went to a forest in Japan where it was well know people committed suicide and he actually filmed some of the corpses hanging from trees just to get clicks and attention.
I thought that was his brother who did that..?? But I don't really remember. They both have periodically been in the news with some sort of scandal...

I hate to generalise, but I'm pretty sure it all comes down to having a stable childhood with parents who care. That is the foundation.
Yeah, I agree with that. But I htink it also depends on where you live (at least in the USA). We don't have a nation-wide standardized education curriculum, so some schools in New England may be much better than some schools in Oklahoma.... Even in where I grew up, there were the "bad schools" and the "good schools," but the schools were assigned based on where you lived (poorer areas usually had assigned schools that under-performed. Good teachers didn't want to work there.).

We lived in one of the poorer areas for a few years when I was a kid, and when I went to some of those "bad schools," they didn't really teach me how to read or spell lol. We did TONS of art, and I loved math (so I paid extra attention to that subject...), which was okay, but we did hardly any reading, and never any spelling tests...Some could perhaps argue my parents should have read to me more, but they were both working, stressed, and busy... Apparently, when I was a new student, my parents remember a parent-teacher conference when the teachers announced they were no longer having spelling tests. The kids would learn how to "sound out words," which, ov corse, duz not wurk with inglish! I remember, after we moved to a better area, trying to spell the word "shoes" in middle school. I had no idea I wasn't even close when I wrote it as "shews" until my friendly neighboring classmate spelled it out for me correctly..... x_x I only started learning those basic things once we moved (Thank you Bill Gates for inventing spellcheck and making it so I never had to learn how to spell very well!)...

So, at least based on what I remember from different schools, I think it also may depend on how much money your parents make, which can somewhat dictate where they live and what schools their kids go to... I think that is where the wage discrepancies between different minority groups can have a really negative effect on young children... :(

My grandma was Irish but I've never experienced or seen racism against the Irish. The Irish always seem to be very popular people wherever I go.
That's good to hear!! I did wonder what it might have been like to be Irish during the Troubles... :eek: I wrote a music book a while back and did some history of the Irish to learn more about what the musicians were dealing with in the 1700s. I had no idea it was so dark. :( The current news is sad, but we have it much easier right now when you start comparing stuff to other historical times... :eek:

I think what I was trying to express was "Yes, there is a problem with racism but not all white people are racist."
Yeah, I think I was able to see that message! :) It's one of those topic that has a lot of layers with different perspectives, but many are not necessarily "wrong." I do think the vast majority of people realize there is a problem with the current system, which is a step in the right direction.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I thought that was his brother who did that..?? But I don't really remember. They both have periodically been in the news with some sort of scandal...
Oh that's possible. I always get them both confused. ^^

Yeah, I think I was able to see that message! :) It's one of those topic that has a lot of layers with different perspectives, but many are not necessarily "wrong." I do think the vast majority of people realize there is a problem with the current system, which is a step in the right direction.
Yeah, it's complex for sure. Today there was a HUGE protest march in London where nobody was practising social distancing. Yeah black lives matter - but all lives matter and we don't want to die from Coronavirus thank you very much. :rolleyes:

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Today there was a HUGE protest march in London where nobody was practising social distancing. Yeah black lives matter - but all lives matter and we don't want to die from Coronavirus
People in the USA have been worried about Coronavirus spread with all of the protests, too. :( Cases are starting to go up again in several states, but that might be from the re-opening. Colorado was one of the first states to start reopening, but knock-on-wood our cases have been about the same... Time well tell what happens next... :(

Reactions: Crown

Tito Tims Videos

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
People in the USA have been worried about Coronavirus spread with all of the protests, too. :( Cases are starting to go up again in several states, but that might be from the re-opening. Colorado was one of the first states to start reopening, but knock-on-wood our cases have been about the same... Time well tell what happens next... :(
It is too soon for these protests to be new cases. The new cases are likely from the people going to beaches and the haircut protesters. But this round of protests will likely show up in a few weeks as more cases. So glad the Philippines is handling the outbreak better than the US.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
The problem is the people travel to go to those protests, get infected and then travel back. In the UK, they were throwing bikes at the police horses. :(

dv2000

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
meanwhile kids content creators lost almsot 100% of their revenue and no help from yt or changes with damn ftc

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Update:

ABC15, a local affiliate, reports that Paul has been charged for unlawfully entering and remaining inside the Scottsdale Fashion Square mall after it had been ordered closed. The Scottsdale police department confirmed that it had received hundreds of tips with respect to Paul’s attendance — likely after video of the incident went viral on social media. “In our continued investigation, it was confirmed that Jake Paul was in attendance and remained inside after an unlawful assembly was declared.”

Links:

More info:

LandyVlad

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Criminal Trespass and Unlawful Assembly is different to actually looting etc.
I'm not defending him (couldn't give a toss either way) but there is a distinction, fortunately for him.

Reactions: Crown