& it finally hits!

Trolls do suck, i remember one time i was just commenting on a random video and some random dude told me he was gonna dislike and flag everyone of my videos for no damn reason. Makes no sense but i use yhe trolls and all the hate i get to help me strive and improve my channel. Life gets hard sometimes but all we gotta do it try out best and personally i think answering trolls in a friendly/sarcastic way is healthy at times

Trolls do suck, i remember one time i was just commenting on a random video and some random dude told me he was gonna dislike and flag everyone of my videos for no damn reason. Makes no sense but i use yhe trolls and all the hate i get to help me strive and improve my channel. Life gets hard sometimes but all we gotta do it try out best and personally i think answering trolls in a friendly/sarcastic way is healthy at times
At least you still have more subscribers than me!

Yeah it does sometimes, you just have to remind yourself that majority of the time it's just someone random who hasn't even watched your video just clicking dislike for the hell of it & it doesn't mean anything :)

Let's support each other!!! I hope to visit Australia one day!

Message me with you channel info id love to help ppl out

My channel is in my signature!!! I saw yours too~ Let's support each other

Back