& it finally hits!

Literally fed up with all these trolls & thumbs down. I know i know... "chin up hun" etc etc...
BUT seriously?! I feel like i'm the only small youtuber here who gets so much hate on their channel.
It's getting way over discouraging, it's finally getting me p****d off to the max & there's nothing I can do about it. It takes a lot & i mean A LOT of strength to not reply to these poo people.

I actually think the google+ communities is like Reddit. You either get nothing from it, or a little, or a heap of fekkin trolls. Advertising is a must, but at the same time, you don't just get the attention from the viewers you want, you get the attention of the trolls.
lol I just started to try reddit and I'm already getting more hate than I expected...I assume they're just jealous. xD

lol I just started to try reddit and I'm already getting more hate than I expected...I assume they're just jealous. xD

I don't think it's jealousy. People on Reddit are just very protective of their communities and hate "spam" and self-promotion. To get a post to "stick", especially in a popular subreddit, you need to promote yourself with some finesse by appearing to not actually promote anything. Most Redditors don't seem to mind too much if your promotion is relevant to a certain topic or post, but will destroy you if you say, "Hey guys, check out my channel!"

First off there is no greater place on the internet for troll traffic than reddit. Google+ is like Disney World compared to it. Second my channel is the fraction of your size and I deal with weekly death threats in my PO Box and email. At least you are getting negative comments. My channel does not even get robot comments let alone negative ones. Quit showboating.

Haha check out my thread in the Chat & Gossip "I LOVE Dislikers and Haters sometimes" as I've said More Haters = More Viewers :)

Just disable like/dislikes on your videos and put the comments under moderation.
If trolls realize they can't dislike your videos and their comments don't even show up, they won't even bother following you around anymore.

First off there is no greater place on the internet for troll traffic than reddit. Google+ is like Disney World compared to it. Second my channel is the fraction of your size and I deal with weekly death threats in my PO Box and email. At least you are getting negative comments. My channel does not even get robot comments let alone negative ones. Quit showboating.

Maybe someone you actually know that doesn't like you has done this? I know it was one of the main factors on my channel. & yeah Reddit is definitely something I won't get in to, Google+ is nothing like Reddit I agree, but you do get some people on there who have joined the community just to troll & make it easier to do so. Quit showboating?? Umm... kay haha....[DOUBLEPOST=1430309592,1430309495][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just disable like/dislikes on your videos and put the comments under moderation.
If trolls realize they can't dislike your videos and their comments don't even show up, they won't even bother following you around anymore.
I don't want to disable likes & dislikes, as i mentioned before, those I can handle.
The people who do leave comments don't really come back anyway, or at least they don't comment again since I have subscribers who reply to them if i don't delete in time. I delete most if not all negative comments I get.[DOUBLEPOST=1430309645][/DOUBLEPOST]

Haha nah I bet Reddit is the home of the Trolls xD

I just posted my first vid on reddit today and got one dislike right away. The reason I dont get that many probably from disable it. But tbh seeing dislikes do kinda make you feel sad.

I just posted my first vid on reddit today and got one dislike right away. The reason I dont get that many probably from disable it. But tbh seeing dislikes do kinda make you feel sad.
Yeah it does sometimes, you just have to remind yourself that majority of the time it's just someone random who hasn't even watched your video just clicking dislike for the hell of it & it doesn't mean anything :)

Back