is twitter good to get some traffic? And how can i use it?

ShireenPlaysYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Twitter or Reddit I would sau REDDIT for sure. I have a twitter account too but reddit works best with (it does with my videos anyways). I think reddit is the very best way to promote videos and I always new subs posting on reddit. The only thing about it is that you can expect some s****y comments, but if you are fine with that reddit is the best:up2:
How do you use Reddit to post videos? I've tried but I've never gotten used to it...

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I always used reddit to get some traffic to my videos, people here keep mentioning twitter is an excellent
source of views as well, what do you guys think? I never handled with twitter before, so i'm not sure
what to do after creating the account, since i'll have no followers or anything.
It is, but a lot of people make the mistake of only spamming video/channel links and then get annoyed when they're not famous by the next morning.
Like any social media, Twitter is designed for you to share your thoughts about literally anything so people can actually get to know you as a person and a creator.
No one's going to follow you if all you post is links, so make the best use of Twitter by engaging with other users and building a community. It's really fun!