Is my Plot Clear?

Sammie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
is the plot in my short Film clear?
If not what do you think I would be able to do to make it clear. I tried adding symbolism to it so people can catch my drift. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

LostTrigger

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
to me your either

a: saying the guy at the beginning dies

or

b: made footage that literally depicts "riding" and "dieing"

if you were to ask me for any hidden meaning or plot i wouldnt have the slightest clue.

Histor-E

Reaction score
I almost take it as the ride or die saying. I also noticed a few shots were out of focus.

Studz McGee

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I think I get what you're going for here, although it's confusing. My interpretation was- this person means a lot to you, so they're your "ride", but they didn't want to be so close to you, not so involved in your life, so you... killed them? If not, I'm happy to discuss this more. I'm a college student studying film so hopefully I can be of some use.

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'll be frank, I don't get it at all :/ English isn't my first language, so maybe there is a proverb/idiom I'm missing here. It really felt as an intro to a short film than an actual short film n.n" The shots were well done though! A bit out of focus here and there, but well positioned :)

FloFloBear

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am not sure if I understood it right. Is it like ride or die? Even if it is something dangerous you do it because you are committed. You would do anything for other one or if not then you die. I think this is what you meant, no? Please tell us, I am really curious! :D