Is my channel successful?

Hara2cute

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if you could please settle something for me. My friend doesn't think my channel is doing that well, but I disagree - I have been on YouTube just over two months and although I only have 11 subscribers my video view numbers go up every single day (in face every time I check it, there have been views.) I know I don't exactly have thousands of views on all of my videos, but I still think it is doing pretty well considering I have only been on there two months?

Am I wrong in this, should I have more subs at this point in theory?

Jose Bravo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your channel link isn't working so I can't give any specific feedback, but if you see yourself doing better than thats good. Just keep being consistent.

lucagrabacr

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
It depends on your personal definition of what a successful channel, and what the goal of your channel is.

Now, don't let this discourage you, but relatively speaking, 11 subscribers in 2 months is quite on the south side of the good-bad spectrum of channel growth. If you have your channel only for fun, then it's perfectly fine of course (as I had been floating around the same number even after years when I had my channel only for fun instead of actually trying to grow it)

But if you've been trying to actually grow your channel for the past 2 months, and you've only got yourself 11 subscribers so far, you might want to think about what you've been doing wrong or inefficiently. Since I've seen many people here on YTTalk who are growing much faster around the same time period.

YouTube's certified consultants' videos are good places to start learning about growing your channel if you haven't done so.

Cheers, and yeah like the guy above me said, fix your channel link so we can take a look at it ;)

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
I really want to help, but your link no worky. :(

Hara2cute

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm not sure why the link isn't working, I've posted the link below if this helps.

I guess the quality of my videos isn't great, but I have new equipment now and the newest video I have done seems to be the best so far, but I won't upload this until tomorrow. (I can upload it today if you would like to see it specifically.)

I don't have delusions of grandeur, but I'm a bit disappointed, as I do want to grow my channel. :(

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UChxIPMHNsbMcf2B0ZiWK-Dw