Is my channel doing well?

isaacdmann

Reaction score
Hi guys,
So I started a youtube channel about 3 weeks ago, I would just really like some honest feedback as im not sure if my friends are just being nice :p
Please feel free to leave any tips that may help me out.
Everything is appreciated!!
And if anyone feels like doing a collab or anything please message as id love to get a group of friends on youtube too.
Many thanks :)

TalkFandomToMe

The Cake Is a Lie!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Your channel link doesn't work, when I click it, it says the channel does not exist.

TalkFandomToMe

The Cake Is a Lie!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Alright, here's my new review then:

Your first video was pretty good but it felt kind of bland hearing all the wind sounds and your breathing, so background music might have been good in the scenes where there was no talking. And at around 2:54, my volume wasn't even that high and I had a mini little heart attack (might wanna fix that or at least give a warning in the description). That video was also the one with the best thumbnail.

Your video thumbnails are pretty good but with all the random emojis everywhere it is kind of distracting. And your text seems like "oh cute font, boom it's done". And I feel that your thumbnails could pop more with a bit of color (not too much though) and maybe effects on your text like drop shadows and outlines. Still pretty good aside from that though.

The profile picture you have is pretty dang professional looking, and I think that's great. Your username is simple yet memorable as well. I feel like your banner is great looking too, but I still think a dash of color in either your profile picture or your banner could change a whole lot.

Overall, I feel like your channel is going to definitely grow fast. Your videos already look pretty professional to me and there isn't too much I can say about your stuff because it's all pretty awesome. I will you the best of luck in the magical land of Youtube! ^-^

isaacdmann

Reaction score
Alright, here's my new review then:

Your first video was pretty good but it felt kind of bland hearing all the wind sounds and your breathing, so background music might have been good in the scenes where there was no talking. And at around 2:54, my volume wasn't even that high and I had a mini little heart attack (might wanna fix that or at least give a warning in the description). That video was also the one with the best thumbnail.

Your video thumbnails are pretty good but with all the random emojis everywhere it is kind of distracting. And your text seems like "oh cute font, boom it's done". And I feel that your thumbnails could pop more with a bit of color (not too much though) and maybe effects on your text like drop shadows and outlines. Still pretty good aside from that though.

The profile picture you have is pretty dang professional looking, and I think that's great. Your username is simple yet memorable as well. I feel like your banner is great looking too, but I still think a dash of color in either your profile picture or your banner could change a whole lot.

Overall, I feel like your channel is going to definitely grow fast. Your videos already look pretty professional to me and there isn't too much I can say about your stuff because it's all pretty awesome. I will you the best of luck in the magical land of Youtube! ^-^
Thank you so so so much for the feedback, i will get on top of everything youve said, I agree with the colour thing and the text. Honestly thank you so much for this and im so sorry for the mini heart attack :)

isaacdmann

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I started my youtube account 3 weeks ago, ive changed my font on my latest video to match it with my channel art. Could you check it out and tell me what you think, should i change the font or keep the old one?
All opinions welcome, and thank you so much in advance.
Isaac :)

Riddikore

Overseer of Earth Realm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thread merged here as there's a limit of 1 feedback request per week.

Navinax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, so to start off I am going to say that you do create good videos. They are well edited, good music with the perfect level in the background. The topics are interesting and the thumbnails you have on each video are very eye catching. Few things I wanted to say about your videos. First thing is try to be more energetic on your videos and try to prevent being monotone. You still keep your videos interesting to watch but there is a little hint of monotone. The other thing is that you could try to upload more frequently. Up until now you have posted one video per week. If I were you I would try to hit at least two videos. But other than that you do awesome videos so just keep doing them!

HannahandTrevor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
We just watched a few of your videos and they look great! The thumbnails are consistent and you seem to be doing very well on your views! It's great that you're being consistent. One per week is just fine but definitely no less than that!